Official Bracket Watch Thread

Doug Mathews and Bill Justice are an embarrassment to broadcasting

Justice keeps mentioning A&M with a shot to to get in and says usce and miss state are already in

Mathews asked if it was “safe to say the SEC will get more teams in than ever before “

fools need to get off the air it’s embarrassing

Yeah, that’s just plain stupid. I’m an A&M fan, and the only way we get into the NCAA tournament is to win the SEC tournament. Our non-conference was horrible.

We’ll be lucky to make it into the NIT. Our numbers (net, whatever they use) are no bueno.

Last edited:
Reactions: BruinVol
Saturday’s Games:
Wisconsin vs. Indiana
South Carolina vs. Vanderbilt
Kansas vs. Texas Tech
Rutgers vs. Purdue
UCLA vs. USC
Oklahoma State
vs. Texas
Arkansas vs. Texas A&M
Utah State vs. San Diego State
Oklahoma vs. TCU
DePaul
vs. Providence
Ole Miss vs. Mississippi State
Washington State vs. Arizona State
Rhode Island vs. UMASS
Temple
vs. Cincinnati
Butler vs. Xavier
Stanford vs. Oregon

Saturday’s Games:
Wisconsin vs. Indiana
South Carolina vs. Vanderbilt
Kansas
vs. Texas Tech
Rutgers vs. Purdue
UCLA vs. USC
Oklahoma State
vs. Texas
Arkansas vs. Texas A&M
Utah State vs. San Diego State
Oklahoma vs. TCU
DePaul
vs. Providence
Ole Miss vs. Mississippi State
Washington State vs. Arizona State
Rhode Island vs. UMASS
Temple
vs. Cincinnati
Butler vs. Xavier
Stanford vs. Oregon
Do we really want Texas A&M to win because of SEC tournament seeding?

Now you can officially close it.

What an embarrassing performance at home with so much on the line.

Didn’t they win the home finale 2 years ago for a share of the SEC title?

They’ve also blown two SEC titles games, two tournament games as favorites and blew a chance to win part of the SEC last year.

I wasn’t referring to the home part of it.

They’ve also blown two SEC titles games, two tournament games as favorites and blew a chance to win part of the SEC last year.

I wasn’t referring to the home part of it.

Last year yes, but calling the UK game 2 years ago "blown" is a bit much. That was just a good game.

Good grief man

Surely you know that coming into this year we we had the nations longest winning streak at home.
Give your bs a rest

And you didn’t read the other posts where I said I wasn’t referring to losing at home, I was referring to blowing games with significant opportunities on the line

He wants to fire Barnes so we won't have to worry about blowing opportunities in March, because we'll stop having them.

He’s really become the worst poster in the forum. Doesn’t even show up after a win at rupp because he’s hanging out talking about spring training baseball but couldn’t wait to come over here today with his BS. He’s pathetic

How’d the braves look today ?

Unfortunately not on TV but Folty looked good with six K’s apparently. I actually this is the first team since the early 2000’s they have a legitimate shot to make the World Series.

VN Store

Back