Official Bracket Watch Thread

I'd take that. We might somehow sneek in with those results

Yeah I know but....I can't take losing to Auburn anymore. Plus I'm going to be pissed if Auburn plays like they have all season and suddenly gets hot again like last year. That type of stuff makes me hate college basketball; mostly because that never happens to us.

Reactions: Willy14
A bit O/T but is Cuonzo gone at Mizzou if they don't make the NCAAT next season? I assume he's safe this season, assuming he doesn't bolt. Or does Mizzou not care enough anymore.

A bit O/T but is Cuonzo gone at Mizzou if they don't make the NCAAT next season? I assume he's safe this season, assuming he doesn't bolt. Or does Mizzou not care enough anymore.

He is safe this year. His buyout is ridiculous or they can’t fire without cause or something like that.

Yeah I know but....I can't take losing to Auburn anymore. Plus I'm going to be pissed if Auburn plays like they have all season and suddenly gets hot again like last year. That type of stuff makes me hate college basketball; mostly because that never happens to us.
If anything we typically do the opposite

Likely path to Sunday is Alabama, UK, and UF. We've already beat all 3 once this year. This is not undoable.

Reactions: VolNExile
Likely path to Sunday is Alabama, UK, and UF. We've already beat all 3 once this year. This is not undoable.

Has Mississippi State lost any players since the TN game? With Mike White directing the Gators, I tend to fear the Bulldogs more if TN survives to Saturday.

He is safe this year. His buyout is ridiculous or they can’t fire without cause or something like that.
Google “Missouri basketball home attendance”. It’s been steadily dropping under Conzo to the lowest in something like 30 years. The buyout must be something crazy for them not to go with someone new

Google “Missouri basketball home attendance”. It’s been steadily dropping under Conzo to the lowest in something like 30 years. The buyout must be something crazy for them not to go with someone new

I honestly don't think teams even care about home attendance much anymore outside of some of the blue bloods and bigger schools like us. With TV contracts and all they can have nobody show up and still make money.

Miss state and northern Iowa huge winners last 24 hours

Yup, probably the 2 biggest. UNI’s biggest issue is they can’t do anything at this point to boost their resume, but if other teams continue to lose and not win they might just work. I actually think you can probably just about look at the matrix and I would say about 66/68 teams currently in will make the field, I don’t think there’s gonna be much movement. There’s a huge gap between say last 4 bye teams and first four out imo.

If you can’t show up over here to talk the good times at rupp then Keep your butt over their talking baseball full time. Your bs isnt wanted here with your selected choice of times for showing up

It is so transparent...I remember when he used to bring good stuff to the forum and we were NOT a good program. Now, we are perceived as a much better program than before and had arguably our best season ever last year with high expectations going forward but every post is negative and implicitly tries to undercut CRB in one way or another (and, yes, it is fine to criticize but relentless agendas get old). Guess he is a fan of who is the coach over and above being a fan of the program.

Reactions: BruinVol
This site is interesting.

Tennessee Volunteers

They give us a 40% chance to make the tournament as it stands right now. That jumps to 55.6% with a win against Alabama, and 76.3% with a win over Kentucky.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
It’s pretty wild, a lot of the teams in that last 8 in/first 4 out are gonna face each other either opening round or 2nd game of conference tournaments.

Texas Tech opens with Texas.
Wichita State would play Cincy in 2nd game.
Stanford would play UCLA in 2nd game.

Vegas oddsmakers have Tennessee as +400 to make the NCAAT. Not impossible, but quite the uphill battle. They have them as +2000 to win the SECT, FYI.

VN Store

Back