Official Bracket Watch Thread

The might be why we jumped 2 spots in NET overnight. We are at 55 now

This is getting interesting

I know I know I have flipped flopped on this but I have long thought the tourneys are nearly irrelevant. Stranger things have happened but win tomorrow and we might dance

Reactions: Willy14
This is getting interesting

I know I know I have flipped flopped on this but I have long thought the tourneys are nearly irrelevant. Stranger things have happened but win tomorrow and we might dance
We jumped Texas and Rhode Island in NET, Arizona State losing last night was huge for us in a lot of ways. Need NC State to somehow lose to Wake Forest tonight.

Reactions: BruinVol
Also, we do not need Utah State to win the Mountain West. They are in the semifinals tonight playing a 9 win Wyoming team, need San Diego State to win that tournament because they have a bid either way.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Also, we do not need Utah State to win the Mountain West. They are in the semifinals tonight playing a 9 win Wyoming team, need San Diego State to win that tournament because they have a bid either way.

We need Utah state to lose and hopefully get left out

They beat florida and LSU so that isn’t good

Reactions: Willy14

If they somehow lose to Wyoming tonight, they are for sure out considering how bad Wyoming is. That would be huge since I have seen them on a lot of "Last 4 in" and "Last 4 out" brackets

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol

I agree, but I think Utah State unfortunately pulls this one out. I hope not. They are a good team, and definitely one to watch if they somehow make the tourney. I actually think they would be a lot like Tennessee in the dance, if you're a top 4 seed you think you can probably beat them, but it would be nice not to be playing them.

Is it possible Northern Iowa gets an at-large after this upset? Didn’t Belmont sneak in last year the same way?

They’ll be on the bubble. N Iowa beat Colorado in the road and S Carolina on a neutral court. That was back in Dec and they don’t have any even halfway decent wins since January - at Bradley and Missouri St. Add in losses to Southern Illinois and Drake... if we win tomorrow hopefully the committee would have us in over these guys

N Iowa played back to back games against Drake. While it’s unlikely it’s still possible should we beat Auburn and get the 7 seed, we might be their next game as a 3 seed. Definitely Wouldn’t want that

Friday’s games:
Wake Forest vs. NC State
Richmond vs. Duquesne
Wyoming
vs. Utah State
That Richmond game is going to be close. NC State should beat wake but they’re playing like crap right now. Don’t envision Utah St losing. And losing to SDSU in the finals won’t hurt them. Unfortunately they have a better record against common opponents w us. Hopefully the committee will consider their best wins were back in Dec while ours are in March

Well 0/3 and worse with n Iowa losing spots may be one less

Just win baby

I think Richmond is in. I think they deserve to be too. I’ve been to a few of their games this year. They look legit. I think we are going to see Richmond play Utah St in one of the 1st 4 matchups. Then 2 power conference teams in the other, similar to last year.

VN Store

Back