Official 2022 SEC Tournament thread

By scoring more points ;)
I give your boys credit, really playing well. Toney balled out yesterday and when that happens, you are even harder to beat. That was some punk stuff at the end of the game, but at 18-22 years of age, I would have done it, too. So, I can't blame 'em. Plus, eff Wade and LSU

Reactions: Lankykong
Notae with two early fouls. Refs trying to clear the easiest possible path for KY. Gonna be cheering hard for the good guys today! Go Vols!

Reactions: Lankykong
Notae with two early fouls. Refs trying to clear the easiest possible path for KY. Gonna be cheering hard for the good guys today! Go Vols!
Block/charges are going against Arkansas today (I think the calls have been right though). That last one probably should have been a push from the other defender versus a block.

Edit: NVM Notae was in the blocking circle

First bad call I have seen on the trip on Notae, that was a flop from A&M. Tough call though. Still impressed, I want these refs for our games

Aggies are playing inspired basketball. Might not be so easy for the vols or cats tomorrow if they win this one.

I’m looking at Ticketmaster for Sunday. Last I checked tickets started at $40. I would suspect it would drop even more with a UT win today. Also, they’re all e-tickets. I’ve never tried that kind of transaction “on the street”. I’m sure it’s fine, but I have my comfort zone.

Got two in a suite off of stub hub. Food and bar and private bathroom. The problem is my son and I are the only ones not wearing blue.

Attachments

• 77ECA8EC-8BC8-4C20-BE90-892AED7B44C5.jpeg
    77ECA8EC-8BC8-4C20-BE90-892AED7B44C5.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 13

VN Store

Back