Official 2022 SEC Tournament thread

At least if we lose today, we didn't lose or get blown out by a bubble team like A&M in the conference tourney....talk about a buzz kill before entering the NCAA tourney

Last time a team won 4 games to win the sec tournament was 2009. Miss St. Against UT

Break up A&M they are determined to make the NCAA Tourney and they are going to be very tough to beat by either Tennessee or Kentucky.

Whoa whoa we can't just be giving away Bruins. The poster has to make a prediction and then quote themselves after it comes to fruition to even start thinking about getting a Bruin. You don't just give it to someone because they claim to have had a thought in the past.
My bad, he has to show a quote from early in the season, to get it

Reactions: Lankykong
Sunday vs the Vols will be A & M’s forth game in four days including an overtime game vs Florida on Thursday. Looks like the have an 8 man main rotation and a few others that get spot minutes. Very guard oriented team with one forward playing a lot of minutes in the tournament.
I am hoping their legs might be heavy tomorrow. Go Vols.

Reactions: Vol49er
Sunday vs the Vols will be A & M’s forth game in four days including an overtime game vs Florida on Thursday. Looks like the have an 8 man main rotation and a few others that get spot minutes. Very guard oriented team with one forward playing a lot of minutes in the tournament.
I am hoping their legs might be heavy tomorrow. Go Vols.
I worry about the Vols having a letdown too though, after an emotionally and physically exhausting semifinal win vs Kentucky. Happened in 2020, although as others have noted, that Auburn team was a lot better than this A&M team

Hope you enjoyed it. 😀

Good time. Cat fans started bickering over one obnoxious cat fan that was sucking down trulys like it was her job and yelling in another ladies ear. It was fun watching them turn on each other.

I just watched them implode and smiled....

1647130968334.gif

Waiting on the cat fans to get settled in and dump thier tix on stub hub.

Good time. Cat fans started bickering over one obnoxious cat fan that was sucking down trulys like it was her job and yelling in another ladies ear. It was fun watching them turn on each other.

I just watched them implode and smiled....

View attachment 438975

Waiting on the cat fans to get settled in and dump thier tix on stub hub.
Glad you had a great time. Go back, be loud, and cut nets!

Reactions: Septic

VN Store

Back