Official 2022 SEC Tournament thread

Controversial ending imo. It was still within reach. It wasn't a subjective foul. It was a guy standing out of bounds.

No way Vols win tomorrow with officiating like this.

The NCAA isn’t even trying to hide their corruption anymore.

It is absolutely inexcusable the refs can go to the monitor and miss that. I know it’s a low bar, but you can’t consistently make such egregiously bad call even with the benefit of a monitor. The gig is up. It’s clear they’re crooked

Reactions: Cdywolfe
It is absolutely inexcusable the refs can go to the monitor and miss that. I know it’s a low bar, but you can’t consistently make such egregiously bad call even with the benefit of a monitor. The gig is up. It’s clear they’re crooked

Not to mention the clear contact on that three ball then when the shot clock went off, they still allowed UK to go for the lay up.

Also how there’s no such thing of a 3 second violation whenever Oscar is in the paint.

It won't matter. They'll do jack s***. The officiating in both football and especially basketball gets worse every year and they don't do a damn thing.

Yeah, I get that.... but I've seen some pretty blatant screw-jobs in my life and that one has to be right up there at the top.

KY players foot on the court, at least a foot out of bounds, ball in his hand, and the refs go..... "nope"

If I were Stackhouse (and I'm not a fan of his) I'd demand very public answers to this one.....

Not to mention the clear contact on that three ball then when the shot clock went off, they still allowed UK to go for the lay up.

Also how there’s no such thing of a 3 second violation whenever Oscar is in the paint.

Yeah when they allowed Kentucky to play on when the shot clock expired that set Stackhouse off. It was easy to understand why. You don't allow Kentucky to run a fast break on that play when the refs blew the whistle.

Yeah that was a potential 7 point swing. Vandy was robbed of 3 FTs. The free 2 points on the other end. And the technical shots.

If we can keep our turnovers down and don’t allow Kentucky to run, I think we can defend Kentucky in the half court. It will be a physical game if the refs allow it.

Reactions: feathersax
What's the best way to get tix to a tournament? On the street or stubhub?

Nose bleeds are $250+ for the Saturday session.
I’m looking at Ticketmaster for Sunday. Last I checked tickets started at $40. I would suspect it would drop even more with a UT win today. Also, they’re all e-tickets. I’ve never tried that kind of transaction “on the street”. I’m sure it’s fine, but I have my comfort zone.

VN Store

Back