Official 2022 SEC Tournament thread

SEC officials and their exceptional inability to spot people standing out of bounds. Since it went to replay, that entire crew should be done for the year and the SEC office crew who missed it as well.

Possible game changing missed call late. It was so obvious and they went to the monitor.

To beat UK we will have to blow them out / in a close game the Rupparees will ensure a UK win.

That is a pretty bad miss there refs!! We all know who y’all root for and can see it most games. But to miss something that is so obvious is just crazy!!

I hope someone at Vandy screenshots that, sends it to the SEC office and demands an answer as to how that's KY's ball...

I'm certainly curious as to how that convo would go

I hope someone at Vandy screenshots that, sends it to the SEC office and demands an answer as to how that's KY's ball...

I'm certainly curious as to how that convo would go

It won't matter. They'll do jack s***. The officiating in both football and especially basketball gets worse every year and they don't do a damn thing.

Let's not forget the BS leading to the technical that gave UK the lead for good. UK looked extremely vulnerable.
Refs did the same last night against Duke. Took out Syracuse’s best player and it changed the entire trajectory of the game. Refs are so corrupt

VN Store

Back