Official 2015 NFL Playoffs Thread

Talk about all time choke jobs...that game was handed to Rodgers on a silver platter. Outside of the last drive in regulation, he was worthless.

Reactions: 1 person
The Packers need to go right at Sherman once they get the ball. Dude is a liability right now for the Hawks.

Welp! Was expecting the Packers to get the ball cause I didn't think the Hawks would score a TD on the 1st drive. This sucks! As much as I despise Brady and Luck, I'm routing for the AFC to kick the teeth out of the Hawks.

The final three minutes + overtime is what the NFL should be playing on an endless loop to stop people like me from saying they had a terrible season. Unreal. Please tell me people will still defend Mike McCarthy after this game.

Welp! Was expecting the Packers to get the ball cause I didn't think the Hawks would score a TD on the 1st drive. This sucks! As much as I despise Brady and Luck, I'm routing for the AFC to kick the teeth out of the Hawks. Sherman can take a long walk off of a short pier with 1,000 lbs strapped around his waist.

Neither AFC team is beating Seattle.

Reactions: 2 people
Bet the Packers wish they had gone for 4th and goal from the one instead of taking a FG.

Never ceases to amaze me how the best sports league in the world continues to fail it's fans year after year with this garbage they call overtime.

What an absolute disappointment.

Talk about all time choke jobs...that game was handed to Rodgers on a silver platter. Outside of the last drive in regulation, he was worthless.

Green Bay went way too conservative too early, they thought they could just run the clock out the whole fourth quarter

Green Bay went way too conservative too early, they thought they could just run the clock out the whole fourth quarter

I'm talking about the other 3 quarters. They had 3 possessions that started deep in Seattle's territory and they got 9 points out of them.

VN Store

Back