Official 2015 NFL Playoffs Thread

Monumental choke. Packers choked from the beginning of the game. They should have been up 35-0 at halftime. I guess I gotta give the Hawks props for not quitting but I think the Packers choked.

They choked for sure. Their O couldn't do anything despite 4 int's. Kicking FG's instead of going for TD's... Tisk tisk. Karma for the Dallas game too.

Besides, Seattle got bored from killing everyone they decided to spot Green Bay some points to make it interesting.

Go Seahawks! Woo hoo!

McCarthy totally blew it for gb by being conservative. They twice kicked fg's From within the 2. One was from the 6 inch line. In the fourth quarter they stopped trying to score and just tried to run out the clock. The defense went into prevent. If I was a gb fan I want to see a new coach. They have one of the best qb's in the world. Just no excuse to not trust him to try and win the game for you

McCarthy totally blew it for gb by being conservative. They twice kicked fg's From within the 2. One was from the 6 inch line. In the fourth quarter they stopped trying to score and just tried to run out the clock. The defense went into prevent. If I was a gb fan I want to see a new coach. They have one of the best qb's in the world. Just no excuse to not trust him to try and win the game for you

Perhaps, but if the guy makes an easy catch on the inside kick its a moot point

If we get one of those TDs in the first quarter, even if we miss on the other.
If we don't kneel the INT in the 4th quarter.
If Ha-Ha tries to make a play on the 2pt conversion.
If Bos gets his hands on the ball on the onside kick.

Lots of ifs. But the only sure thing is that this sucks.

I have lost my zeal for the NFL because of games like this in recent years. I watched this game and told my wife sitting beside me nearly every major event in order before it happened. Not because I knew, just because it followed the script of so many games. Terrible GB decisions throughout the game. Officials calls and non-calls: horrible. The spots for Seattle, the face mask pull on Nelson that wasn't called, the obvious holding (tackling) on "the Beast's" runs, etc. Having a back up TE attempt to catch the onside instead of a couple receivers with everybody else blocking. It made it all appear fixed. The Clinton-Dix deal on the 2 point conversion made it look even more so. Whatever.

Last edited:
Perhaps, but if the guy makes an easy catch on the inside kick its a moot point

They gave up so many chances to be farther ahead. I still can't get over the int with about 5 minutes left. He caught that ball around the 40 and just slid down as if the game was in the final 30 seconds or something. Had he just returnedthe ball 20 yards (aand it looked like there was nobody around him) they could have gotten in fg range. But it's not really the DBs fault... His coach was Damn near just Taking a knee at that point in the game.

Man I really hope Butch watches that game. It reminds me of sever games we've played in the last couple of years. When we get a lead we stop doing what got us the lead in the first place. Kinda like Vandy last year. And Georgia and Florida this year. You just have to keep attacking.

They gave up so many chances to be farther ahead. I still can't get over the int with about 5 minutes left. He caught that ball around the 40 and just slid down as if the game was in the final 30 seconds or something. Had he just returnedthe ball 20 yards (aand it looked like there was nobody around him) they could have gotten in fg range. But it's not really the DBs fault... His coach was Damn near just Taking a knee at that point in the game.

Man I really hope Butch watches that game. It reminds me of sever games we've played in the last couple of years. When we get a lead we stop doing what got us the lead in the first place. Kinda like Vandy last year. And Georgia and Florida this year. You just have to keep attacking.
At least that is one good thing about how Urban never takes his foot off the pedal.

Ehhh, I may be in the minority, but I like the current rules with a TD wins and a FG gives the other team a possession.

I agree, games got to end sometime. It a brutal 3+ hour game already. Simple answer is to not let them score the TD.

I have lost my zeal for the NFL because of games like this in recent years. I watched this game and told my wife sitting beside me nearly every major event in order before it happened. Not because I knew, just because it followed the script of so many games. Terrible GB decisions throughout the game. Officials calls and non-calls: horrible. The spots for Seattle, the face mask pull on Nelson that wasn't called, the obvious holding (tackling) on "the Beast's" runs, etc. Having a back up TE attempt to catch the onside instead of a couple receivers with everybody else blocking. It made it all appear fixed. The Clinton-Dix deal on the 2 point conversion made it look even more so. Whatever.

You've got to be kidding. Seattle spotted the cheese cakes 16 points and five turnovers. Gotta score td's in the big games, and play to win, not play conservative

Damn quit watching after the 4th GB interception. I should know by now games are never over until there over. Just as well I was pulling for GB so I guess I should be glad I stopped watching when I did.

Call me crazy but it just seems silly for the best QB in the game to have to watch his team lose from the sidelines because he lost a coin flip.

I can't fathom how anyone, who wasn't rooting for Seattle, wouldn't have enjoyed seeing Aaron Rogers taking the field against the best D in the league with a trip to the Super Bowl on the line.

Colts are coming back.
gallery_46_8_178188.gif

At least that is one good thing about how Urban never takes his foot off the pedal.

Lol. No urban would have never lost a game having received so many breaks. Neither would bilichek. Or saban. There are coaches that play to not lose. Then those that play to win.

VN Store

Back