Official 2015 NFL Playoffs Thread

Let the record show (if the score holds) that at the age of 37, Brady is about to get the Patriots to the Super Bowl with Shane Vereen, Stephen Ridley, LaGarette Blount, Julian Edelman, Danny Amendola, and Brandon LaFell.

There is no other QB in the history of the game that would take that trash to the Super Bowl and he's going to do it at 37.

Reactions: 5 people
Let the record show (if the score holds) that at the age of 37, Brady is about to get the Patriots to the Super Bowl with Shane Vereen, Stephen Ridley, LaGarette Blount, Julian Edelman, Danny Amendola, and Brandon LaFell.

There is no other QB in the history of the game that would take that trash to the Super Bowl and he's going to do it at 37.

Peyton would have done it!!!!!!

Reactions: 2 people

While I agree to some point with you, but you forgot to include: Gronk, that line, and a pretty decent defense.

Reactions: 1 person
While I agree to some point with you, but you forgot to include: Gronk, that line, and a pretty decent defense.

oline isn't nearly as good as in years past. Vollmer is the only stud, rest are respectable. defense is solid, but lack of pass rush has killed them all year.

Colts are coming back.
gallery_46_8_178188.gif

michael-jordan-laugh.gif

Reactions: 3 people
oline isn't nearly as good as in years past. Vollmer is the only stud, rest are respectable. defense is solid, but lack of pass rush has killed them all year.

Not nearly as good as the Patriot defenses early in Brady's career.

I remember the Monday Night crew after the Kansas City game feeling sorry for Brady that this great player wasn't being helped by the organization to "win now" and that he had absolutely no talent around him other than Gronkowski in the twilight of his career.

The idea that the Pats would make the Super Bowl at that time was laughable.

Call me crazy but it just seems silly for the best QB in the game to have to watch his team lose from the sidelines because he lost a coin flip.

I can't fathom how anyone, who wasn't rooting for Seattle, wouldn't have enjoyed seeing Aaron Rogers taking the field against the best D in the league with a trip to the Super Bowl on the line.

They had the whole 2nd half to score on that D and they took it easy. Nobody to blame but themselves.

He's just going to get beat by the Seahawks.

If they can turn the ball over 5 times to Aaron Rodgers and still win then they will smother the Pats.

If they can turn the ball over 5 times to Aaron Rodgers and still win then they will smother the Pats.

It won't be surprising at all if Seattle wins the SB, but I just can't see the Pats getting destroyed like some are predicting. They're too well coached and too talented to get run off the field, IMO.

Oh, they'll kill the Patriots.

Seattle is the far superior team.

I'm saying that getting that team to the Super Bowl is an unbelievable feat as I don't think he has the supporting cast of a typical Super Bowl team.

I thought getting last year's Patriot team to the AFC title game was a minor miracle.

I hope Vegas is thinking like you guys because if so, I am going to make A LOT of money.

I expect NE to compete, but Seattle to be in control the whole game.

I think the really, really bad news for NE is that it would be impossible for Seattle to play like garbage for two consecutive games.

I believe in that defense and I don't think the Pats will run the ball effectively and I think Seattle has the personnel to really choke the skill players of the Patriots.

You're a Florida fan on a UT message board who likes to make fun of Peyton Manning. We get it troll. Go back to the sewers.

VN Store

Back