Official 2015 NFL Playoffs Thread

Lol why is that?

Richard Sherman had an int in the end zone on the first drive, a few minutes later they played one of his commercials with Jim Rome talking on the radio about how "they're going to attack Richard Sherman". Just what he needs, a bigger ****in head. And Lynch gets on my nerves being whiney about the interviews.

But damn i hate Aaron Rodgers.

Richard Sherman had an int in the end zone on the first drive, a few minutes later they played one of his commercials with Jim Rome talking on the radio about how "they're going to attack Richard Sherman". Just what he needs, a bigger ****in head. And Lynch gets on my nerves being whiney about the interviews.

I gotcha. I don't mind Rodgers that much...but **** Sherman.

Those nomore.org commercials are annoying and not very effective in my opinion..actors can't find their voice for a good cause?

I echo your post -- if NE wins the only good thing about the SB will be the Katy Perry show

Wow, Russell Wilson's team, going back to NC State, has had the lead in every game for 82 straight games? That's an incredible stat.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back