Obscure shows you enjoy...

For some reason the show Dream On popped into my head the other day. If anyone remembers it, the main character was an adult that was raised in front of the TV. The ahow gimmick was editing in old TV show clips to express the characters emotions throughout the episodes. This got me thinking how a reboot using meme/gif culture would work.

For some reason the show Dream On popped into my head the other day. If anyone remembers it, the main character was an adult that was raised in front of the TV. The ahow gimmick was editing in old TV show clips to express the characters emotions throughout the episodes. This got me thinking how a reboot using meme/gif culture would work.
Dream On was awesome.

This show randomly popped in my head the other day. I watched it years ago and I've literally never met anybody who has heard of it. It's about two French brothers in London who have a business cleaning up crime scenes and they end up getting in deep with the mob. It's still on Netflix. Never got a season 2, but I think the story is good enough to watch without seeing these characters through.

Spotless (TV Series 2015– ) - IMDb

You should also check out Undeclared, another Apatow show with some of the same cast.

Love Freaks and Geeks but I couldnt really get into Undeclared for some reason.

I wish Apatow would do a FnG movie and follow up on the characters into adult hood. They’d likely have their own little freaks running around at this point.

Reactions: Vjcvette
Corporate on comedy central is low key dry humor good.
Corporate is great. One of my fav 30 min shows.

Forgot to mention a while back, but did anyone else finish Brockmire? Wtf was going on with the last season? Just seemed like a weird transition.

Season 1- Alcoholic baseball announcer that loves baseball
Season 2- Alcoholic baseball announcer that loves baseball
Season 3- Alcoholic baseball announcer that loves baseball
Season 4- Saving baseball in a semi post apocalyptic dystopian future where AI is taking over the world.

Corporate is great. One of my fav 30 min shows.

Forgot to mention a while back, but did anyone else finish Brockmire? Wtf was going on with the last season? Just seemed like a weird transition.

Season 1- Alcoholic baseball announcer that loves baseball
Season 2- Alcoholic baseball announcer that loves baseball
Season 3- Alcoholic baseball announcer that loves baseball
Season 4- Saving baseball in a semi post apocalyptic dystopian future where AI is taking over the world.

Yeah I watched the first few of the last season, I just couldn't get into it although I appreciate the swing they took.

If you are into historical fiction Versailles and The Last Kingdom on Netflix are definitely shows you wasn’t to check out.

The Last Kingdom, is great! Just renewed for season 5.

Animal Kingdom
Mr Inbetween
Billions
Norsemen
Ray Donovan
Succession
Yellowstone
Ozark
Big Dogs
Shameless
Lillyhammer
Kingdom (MMA series, the best show nobody ever saw.)
Somebody mentioned Catastrophe, that was pretty funny. Lots of good shows these days, just too spread out.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
When he told me about it, he was like "Farva's in the office right next to me". He was geeking out. He's the type of guy that everybody wants to make laugh, and so they're all probably having a blast with him.

Follow up, they gave my buddy some camera time. He was the passed out Santa on the couch in the last episode of Tacoma FD.

VN Store

Back