Obscure shows you enjoy...

bignewt

The Scoffer Kid
Lab Rat
Put some shows on here that are not widely known you think others may enjoy!

Youre the worst F/X
I'm Sorry TruTv
Champaign, Ill youtubetv
Crashing HBO
Better Things F/X
Red Oaks amazon prime

Reactions: Charlie Kelly
When I was younger I watched a Fox show starring Chris EIlliot called "Get A Life". It aired on Fox on Sunday nights. The show was silly and surreal but hilarious. It only lasted 2 seasons and I read that the Fox executives hated the show, but I loved it.

Put some shows on here that are not widely known you think others may enjoy!

Youre the worst F/X
I'm Sorry TruTv
Champaign, Ill youtubetv
Crashing HBO
Better Things F/X
Red Oaks amazon prime

Check out Pete Holmes from crashing doing fake Batman videos . They are hilarious

Reactions: Stark_Vol
When I was younger I watched a Fox show starring Chris EIlliot called "Get A Life". It aired on Fox on Sunday nights. The show was silly and surreal but hilarious. It only lasted 2 seasons and I read that the Fox executives hated the show, but I loved it.
Old Fox shows i liked

Parker Lewis Cant Lose
Andy Richter Saves The World
Titus
Action

I loved Get a Life. Hard to believe it only lasted 2 seasons.

Speaking of old Fox shows, who remembers ‘The Adventures of Beans Baxter’ and ‘Werewolf’

There was something about those early shows that pushed boundaries CBS, NBC, and ABC didn’t try.

I definitely remember Grounded for Life. I was about 14 and had a huge crush on the daughter ;)

That mom though...

294full.jpg

First as always is "Banshee" the ultimate guy show.
Tabula Rasa is so ****ing good, it should be as praised as Dark and Stranger Things, I don't understand why it doesn't get more love.

Future Man is funny as sh*t, so is "The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret"

Glitch
Inside No. 9
Misfits
Todd and the Book of Pure Evil- Think Evil Dead but in high school
The Core- talk show about horror movies
Rectify
Cleverman

Warning subtitles lol
The Rain
The Valley
Black Lake

Reactions: volinbham
Lights Out about an aging boxer making a comeback and Terriers about a couple of PIs.

Each only ran one season but both were fantastic.

VN Store

Back