Obscure shows you enjoy...

i'm definitley going to check the umbrella acadamey out. i'm 3-4 episodes in on punisher season 2, and it's slow. hope it picks up soon. disappointed so far.

figured with DD getting cancelled after season 3, that was the axe for all the rest not already done.

have been watching californication lately. not sure why i didn't watch that first time around. great show.

Reactions: Ryno14
Catastrophe, which is a british show that also is on Amazon Prime is a great comedy.

"After Life" on Netflix is a great watch. A good take on depression and loss while being darkly hilarious in the process. Ricky Gervais really proved himself to me as an artist here. Pleasantly surprised and glad I took the chance on watching it.

"After Life" on Netflix is a great watch. A good take on depression and loss while being darkly hilarious in the process. Ricky Gervais really proved himself to me as an artist here. Pleasantly surprised and glad I took the chance on watching it.
He is a master of tone.

Reactions: Charlie Kelly
Seen the first two. I really enjoyed but im a dog person too.

Haha I am too. It about broke my heart. But experiencing something very similar (although their relationship was longer), it does make me feel connected. Like I'm not the only one dealing with it. Which means the world to someone going through it.

Reactions: bignewt

VN Store

Back