Obscure shows you enjoy...

Monsters.
Tales of the Golden Monkey
Werewolf
Gummy Bears(Disney has basically forgotten them)

Then yeah i guess its tame enough a lot of suggested stuff but thats it.
Since it's a 14 year old I feel obligated to mention the character that goes by the name of f***face and his love of animals. I can't remember if it's said, shown, or if it was just suggested but basically he has sex with animals.

And there is a scene where a girl offers to have a 3some with two guys. Almost begs them to since they're not excited about it at first. They don't get that far, but it's the topic for several minutes of that episode.

Since it's a 14 year old I feel obligated to mention the character that goes by the name of f***face and his love of animals. I can't remember if it's said, shown, or if it was just suggested but basically he has sex with animals.

And there is a scene where a girl offers to have a 3some with two guys. Almost begs them to since they're not excited about it at first. They don't get that far, but it's the topic for several minutes of that episode.
Spoiler alert lol

Reactions: jakez4ut
"I'm Sorry" is pretty damn funny, especially after episode 3, and got funnier every episode, a couple scenes had me rolling. Every character is pretty funny, plus it has Rafi from The League. I had seen it advertised on TruTv when I was watching Impractical Jokers, but never watched it. I noticed it was on Netflix last night and blew through 8 episodes. I highly recommend it.

Reactions: bignewt
Full disclosure, you will either hate or love that show, but you will know very fast if it's your type of humor.

"I'm Sorry" is pretty damn funny, especially after episode 3, and got funnier every episode, a couple scenes had me rolling. Every character is pretty funny, plus it has Rafi from The League. I had seen it advertised on TruTv when I was watching Impractical Jokers, but never watched it. I noticed it was on Netflix last night and blew through 8 episodes. I highly recommend it.
Its very good. Andrea Savage is hot as hell and funny as hell to boot.

Reactions: BadJerry20
What We Do in the Shadows on FX. It's documentary style like The Office. Except this is about vampires. First episode was ok. A little slow in parts. However the 2nd episode was top notch.
Have you watched movie it's based on? Hilarious.

Into the Badlands
The Magicians
Dark Matter
Farscape
Gargoyles(90's cartoon)
Space Above & Beyond
Mystery Science Theater 3000
Wrecked
Final Space
Drawn Together (ingone the 3rd season)

Yes I have a pension for Sci Fi

Combat(1960s WW2 program with Vic Morrow)
Space 1999
Twelve O'clock High(1960s WW2 program about a Army Air Corp B-17 Bomber Wing starring Robert Lansing)
Night Gallery
Emergency
Adam 12
Circle of Fear
Ghost Story
Kolchak The Night Stalker
Dan August(Detective show starring Burt Reynolds)

I don't know if it was mentioned in this thread, probably so but even if it was I'll say it again. Rectify is one of the best shows I've ever seen and hardly anyone ever watched it.

VN Store

Back