'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh, a " realist". But, doesn't think GA's offense underperformed. So only really real when discussing TN, how new and refreshing.

This all day. Good lord I'm so sick of it. All these guys are more than willing to put their opinion in when it seems like things are going against Tennessee. But when something positive about UT comes up and is obviously true they are the first to discount it. Like they think they will earn some type of badge for being the first to prove that it doesn't benefit Tennessee. Lot of back asswards "fans" in our fan base. In this case if you think that a TE would benefit more in UGA's offense then UT's then you are just trying to be argumentative, because there is absolutely no evidence that points to this.

47 more posts until we hit another milestone. Moar steam!
source.gif

This all day. Good lord I'm so sick of it. All these guys are more than willing to put their opinion in when it seems like things are going against Tennessee. But when something positive about UT comes up and is obviously true they are the first to discount it. Like they think they will earn some type of badge for being the first to prove that it doesn't benefit Tennessee. Lot of back asswards "fans" in our fan base. In this case if you think that a TE would benefit more in UGA's offense then UT's then you are just trying to be argumentative, because there is absolutely no evidence that points to this.
Exactly! Preach

Reactions: The Artful Dodger
Why would he go to HB’s game if he is signed and sealed to UGA? I’m not saying he isn’t going to UGA. But why make the trip and go watch the game.
DBA (DB Assassins) He, Ramel Keyton, Arik Gilbert, Jermaine Burton, Traeshon Holden, and Kobe Stewart iirc.. just passing along

To be clear, so it had nothing to do with watching Bailey? Your opinion or you know something?
Opinion (read my Username description). I mean he’s probably cool with a lot of those guys from camps and stuff then combine that with an opportunity to get interviewed by ESPN as an 18 year old. No high school athlete is passing up a chance to get face time on ESPN.

Exactly! Preach

It's maddening. DW may very well be committed to UGA already but some of these posters act like anyone asserting that DW could be a Vol is a moron and "wearing orange colored glasses." Truth is nobody that has been posting in this increasingly impressive thread knows anything so no opinion is worth more or less at this point.

Opinion (read my Username description). I mean he’s probably cool with a lot of those guys from camps and stuff then combine that with an opportunity to get interviewed by ESPN as an 18 year old. No high school athlete is passing up a chance to get face time on ESPN.
Cool. Plenty of people on here aren't insiders but get info time to time.

Vol

It's maddening. DW may very well be committed to UGA already but some of these posters act like anyone asserting that DW could be a Vol is a moron and "wearing orange colored glasses." Truth is nobody that has been posting in this increasingly impressive thread knows anything so no opinion is worth more or less at this point.
That's why I'm riding with Atlanta Vol. He said it's gonna be a lot of bs in the coming days, don't fall for it. And nothing has changed from his perspective dating back to last Sunday/Monday or whenever he last posted. He could be wrong in the end, but Im rolling with him until DW says otherwise.

It honestly feels like tisdol recruitment. So much pro UT stuff on social media that i knew he wasn't coming here. All this pro uga stuff for him makes it seem too obvious, like its a trick to pick another school (in this case UT).

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back