'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record. NotoriousRPP and Matt from VR2 both don’t think DW will be a Vol. Matt said that after DW visited Georgia for the Texas A&M game, that Georgia was confident they had him (per some close sources he trusts down there).

But insider and media member aside, Vol til he ain’t!

For the record. NotoriousRPP and Matt from VR2 both don’t think DW will be a Vol. Matt said that after DW visited Georgia for the Texas A&M game, that Georgia was confident they had him (per some close sources he trusts down there).

But insider and media member aside, Vol til he ain’t!
NPP said it was his opinion and nobody knew anything.

I'm not sure if it's been posted or not, but this is his interview from last week, while on his visit. If you FF to the 3:20 mark, he reflects on his top 5. It was almost like it was hard for him to remember Ga. It wouldn't surprise me if he ends up at Ga, but I'm thinking UT, or Bama just based off this interview. Kid is extremely hard to read though. Maybe he played Ga down

how many uga recruits have done this to us under Kirby? Only to throw the VOLS hat into orbit or the nearest dumpster.

There was talk last week his mom didnt want DW going to GA and didnt initially sign his LOI. Im sure she has by now though

There was talk last week his mom didnt want DW going to GA and didnt initially sign his LOI. Im sure she has by now though

Nope. They used the UGA LOI wood chipper demo.
giphy.gif

All of these reporters have given their opinion on no real information. I've seen baseless "reports" that he's sign with uga. Guy in FF saying he physically saw Washington's NLI lol. Not buying any of it.

#Vol
Guy in FF “knows” a guy who “witnessed” BOTH Washington’s and Hardy’s signed LOI...pretty neat trick.

Uhh hence why I said they “both do not think” meaning that is their opinion, not that it is solid info that he isn’t.
Just wanted to make sure people wouldn't read it as them saying he isn't coming here based off their insider info. There's plenty of people's opinions going around as fact

Points that Ron makes on these last 3 pages are solid and I just saw the Mike Farrell tweet from Dec 23 for the first time. All this along with no sign of hope from AV indicates DW very well may be a damn cur. WTH? Why?

Points that Ron makes on these last 3 pages are solid and I just saw the Mike Farrell tweet from Dec 23 for the first time. All this along with no sign of hope from AV indicates DW very well may be a damn cur. WTH? Why?

If DW picks either UGA or Bama over us it’s simple. They are much better programs than us currently. They both win at an extremely high rate and send tons of guys to the NFL. Meanwhile we are just now trying to reassert our dominance over Vandy.

Just wanted to make sure people wouldn't read it as them saying he isn't coming here based off their insider info. There's plenty of people's opinions going around as fact

Well. If one, would read what I typed it should be self explanatory. At no point did I say that they both said with definitive proof DW wasn’t a Vol. I also put at the end, Insider and Media members aside, Vol til he ain’t.

You are the one causing more confusion.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
If DW picks either UGA or Bama over us it’s simple. They are much better programs than us currently. They both win at an extremely high rate and send tons of guys to the NFL. Meanwhile we are just now trying to reassert our dominance over Vandy.
I chose to believe the team we started with isn't the team we ended with. Very good progress was made and the coaching staff has the team and recruits nationwide believing in the Vols. We just got us a solid class and landing DW would be a huge win going forward. The gap is closing VN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back