'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drill down into the numbers. It certainly was not because of the coaching or OC. Logically, they should have. If they have all those highly rated recruits, they should have. On the season, UGA on outperformed UT by 8 yards passing.....if you add in the SECCG, it was 232 yards. That is abysmal for a school that has had top 5 recruiting classes. As I have said, UGA is smoke and mirror. They've been winning by out talenting teams, not out coaching or superior schemes.
Thanks. .. I didn't want to type all that out.

I believe what will come out is that at one point we were told he will certainly be a Vol by DW himself. Then something changed within the last 3-4 weeks with UGA doing some dirty ish

Drill down into the numbers. It certainly was not because of the coaching or OC. Logically, they should have. If they have all those highly rated recruits, they should have. On the season, UGA on outperformed UT by 8 yards passing.....if you add in the SECCG, it was 232 yards. That is abysmal for a school that has had top 5 recruiting classes. As I have said, UGA is smoke and mirror. They've been winning by out talenting teams, not out coaching or superior schemes.
Agreed, and they’ve lost to most teams with similar talent.

If Ron is out it’s over.
It’s been over for a while, at least that’s the feeling that EVERYONE except for the die hard orange glasses wearing vol fans have!
But we will know for sure in a few days and most can come back to reality and get hyped about the last few we’re going to sign.

Dude...nobody did that. Too much weed?

Friend of mine was on Xbox with Tyler Baron last night and in the chat Baron decided he would get on the phone with Pruitt (or he said he thinks it was Pruitt, it might’ve been another coach). He asked something about Washington and muted his mic so we didn’t hear it

Also he said in an IG live something along the lines of “Tennessee offense gonna be really good in about 10 days” I think it was on Monday

Even found it for you. (The other day).

Reactions: The Artful Dodger
We will either win the SEC with or without Washington. Chances are there will be a new coaching staff in Athens in 2 or 3 years.

I want Kirbs to stay and continue to be stupid. But I want the shine to wear off and their money men to stop believing and "investing".

Basically, for the universe to right itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back