'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basilio saying it’s going around the complex that momma refuses to sign the papers. She don’t want her boy going to Georgia! (Damn she’s a smart lady) Says Tennessee is still in this.
This was on Volnation days ago. Guessing Ba Silly O or his recruiting guru X read it here, and he decided to report it as something new / breaking! Lol

Why would he go to HB’s game if he is signed and sealed to UGA? I’m not saying he isn’t going to UGA. But why make the trip and go watch the game.

A week from today we get to watch our Vols one last time during a strong turnaround campaign. It’s been a hellish and fun year of ups and downs and uncertainty which feeds this thread and kid’s recruiting process perfectly.

We also get to see DW commit and to me we don’t really need him but adding him would be big for bragging rights and talent upside. We already rostered two monster tight ends (Lowe and Brown) last year which I think a lot of people forget and they’re prototypes for Chaney.

I’m impressed with this class mainly due to how Pruitt and co have strategically stacked the defensive depth in just two recruiting cycles. When was the last time we were 2-3 deep at every single position especially in the D front seven?

I like what we’ve got and this class will certainly be coached up better than Kirby’s squad.

Well. If one, would read what I typed it should be self explanatory. At no point did I say that they both said with definitive proof DW wasn’t a Vol. I also put at the end, Insider and Media members aside, Vol til he ain’t.

You are the one causing more confusion.
Lol if you say so... Just like atlanta vol says he likes where we at, dude commits elsewhere and some people lash out and say we were supposed to land such and such and he's a fake? You need to be thorough when referencing other posters. You are the one causing more confusion, button up.

Fyi when you reference an insider saying a thing or 2, sometimes people interpret that as fact. That's why i responded with his opinion comment. To try and give a little more clarity bc some people will take it as NPP saying definite we aren't getting him (as if he got information from someone) ✌️

Reactions: TrippieRedd
A week from today we get to watch our Vols one last time during a strong turnaround campaign. It’s been a hellish and fun year of ups and downs and uncertainty which feeds this thread and kid’s recruiting process perfectly.

We also get to see DW commit and to me but we don’t really need him adding him would be big for bragging rights and talent upside. We already rostered two monster tight ends (Lowe and Brown) last year which I think a lot of people forget and they’re prototypes for Chaney.

I’m impressed with this class mainly due to how Pruitt and co have strategically stacked the defensive depth in just two recruiting cycles. When was the last time we were 2-3 deep at every single position especially in the D front seven?

I like what we’ve got and this class will certainly be coached up better than Kirby’s squad.
This all day, every day. We need another TE, like a hole in the head. If he is indeed the #1 athlete in the class, I would only recruit him, if he's open to playing other positions as well as TE.

Passed by whom?

Darnell Washington!
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Why would he go to HB’s game if he is signed and sealed to UGA? I’m not saying he isn’t going to UGA. But why make the trip and go watch the game.
The game was in Vegas!!!!!! He is from there!!!!!!
If 2 state championship high school teams with multiple D1 signees playing , were near me I would go and not knowing a single person playing or connected to either school.
IT MEANT NOTHING!!!! As with all the other so called signs that some have been posting about!!

If 2 state championship high school teams with multiple D1 signees playing , were near me I would go and not knowing a single person playing or connected to either school.
IT MEANT NOTHING!!!! As with all the other so called signs that some have been posting about!!
Lol whoa. It’s not that serious.

Why didn't he go to other game on Friday????

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back