'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kirby and GA are known to be some of the biggest cheaters, even @Atlanta VOL has seemed to have severe disdain for the guy and program, so if they had the nutz to pull something like this, we definitely got DW, and in turn, the gloves should come off and it should be pretty easy to return the favor on GA and recruiting violations... honor among thieves just went out the door...
Didn’t Kentucky’s RC, basically just call us out as well? I’m guessing the rest of the SEC better take notice, this ain’t Butch recruiting for Tennessee Anymore! This staff is relentless In targeting prospects and going after them. A few secondary violations are meaningless.
GBO!!

When it’s all said and done, our best recruit won’t be ranked as one of UGAs top 10 best. We’ve done a good job this year, but the gap in talent isn’t getting smaller w them. According to my UGA people, The UGA TE room is very thin and DW is their guy. Otherwise they’d be throwing offers to others. Those offers haven’t came. Kirbys staff can recruit like hell, best in the business IMO. If only they could coach them up. They wouldn’t leave a void like that at TE IMO.

So far we've heard that DW has spoken with Saban and Nieds. What about Kirby? Is it possible the reason they spoke to him yesterday was for him to tell them he picked UGA? From what I've seen on the GA boards, a lot of them still believe he signed with them.

Reactions: TrippieRedd
Locked down.... when something is locked it can't be opened... when something is can't be open it's closed... stores can be closed.... stores are where you go to buy things.... it takes money to buy things... money is printed by the Federal government... the government makes laws.... laws are enforced by police... police wear badges... badges are worn on uniforms... uniforms are also worn by football players... Darnell Washington is a football player... therefore.... VOL
Sounds reasonable to me.
VOL!
GBO!!

It’s painfully obvious this kid is going to UGA. Yes it sucks. He and ringo going together. Planned. The post.
His IG is littered with Georgia ****. Not a single VOL post...bbbbuuttt Atlanta Vol.

I’ll eat a white dog turd if he doesn’t

No his IG isn’t littered with UGA stuff. If you are gonna be a jackwagon at least get your facts right. Trying to bash AV? That’s school yard BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back