'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, in my hypothetical, it doesn’t. I wouldn’t consider Nolan Smith a h2h battle, but under your logic, you would.
No I consider Nolan, who was already committed to ga, just taking a courtesy visit. But I do see them beating us for Marshall last year. But we also beat them for Wright who was heavily pursued by Ga and Pittman and chose us.

No I consider Nolan, who was already committed to ga, just taking a courtesy visit. But I do see them beating us for Marshall last year. But we also beat them for Wright who was heavily pursued by Ga and Pittman and chose us.

I don’t remember anybody sweating over Darnell Wright.

They'll really freak out when they find out we actually beat bama for HT. And Michigan for HB and Gray..... And Auburn for Morris... and Florida/FSU for Joseph... and Miami for KL...

They'll really freak out when they find out we actually beat bama for HT. And Michigan for HB and Gray..... And Auburn for Morris... and Florida/FSU for Joseph... and Miami for KL...

I specifically mentioned UGA. I’m aware we’ve beaten Bama, Michigan, and others for recruits.

Sweating over a kid who never showed that much interest? At a position they’re stacked at? Yeah, I’m sure they were sweating.
That's not what was being discussed.

Uga pursued him... hard, despite the fact he was a strong lean to us. He remained uncommitted and unsigned thru the Feb signing date.... Allowing UGA to continue to pitch. He visited there they went in home...

They put their best foot forward... And didn't get him.

So when does the ESP officially end... strike of midnight tonight?

Just send me your cell phone number in an email to me and I'll get the tickets transferred to your phone. The Bowl will only accept electronic tickets--no pictures of tickets or printed tickets. You can scan the tickets, from your phone, at the gate. You have my email address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back