'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it’s all said and done, our best recruit won’t be ranked as one of UGAs top 10 best. We’ve done a good job this year, but the gap in talent isn’t getting smaller w them. According to my UGA people, The UGA TE room is very thin and DW is their guy. Otherwise they’d be throwing offers to others. Those offers haven’t came. Kirbys staff can recruit like hell, best in the business IMO. If only they could coach them up. They wouldn’t leave a void like that at TE IMO.

take up the enjoyment of watching them throw away talent every year. After the season I feel great

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I understand your reasoning here, but it doesn't make a lot of sense that not only would GA get DW, but then they would poke the bear and call out/Try and turn in Nieds for a recruiting violation when they know they are as guilty or more than anyone else? That is more than a shot over the bow with UT, that is straight drawing a line in the sand, knowing we have as much dirt on them and would then gladly and knowingly use every bit of it and let it all hang out against GA and their violations... that's just asking for it... and even though Kirby is an idiot faking it till he makes it, he isn't that stupid.
What makes less sense is that if Pruitt and UT have enough dirt to go scorched earth on UGA, why haven’t they already done that? Would’ve helped with Tate, Washington, and any other recruit with mutual interest. Haven’t seen the Neids story on UGA or UT’s 247 or anywhere else for that matter. Seems like a not very well thought out story.

What makes less sense is that if Pruitt and UT have enough dirt to go scorched earth on UGA, why haven’t they already done that? Would’ve helped with Tate, Washington, and any other recruit with mutual interest. Haven’t seen the Neids story on UGA or UT’s 247 or anywhere else for that matter. Seems like a not very well thought out story.
Because then we all go down, stoopid.

Don’t remember UGA going after Bailey, but UT definitely beat them for Alontae Taylor and Wright. Taylor was the big battle though. Don’t think UGA ever got any traction on wright.
If I’m remembering Wright, UGA was a little late and he took a visit or two to Athens, but never really more than a 70/30 or 80/20 kind of battle. Come February it was over

Don’t remember UGA going after Bailey, but UT definitely beat them for Alontae Taylor and Wright. Taylor was the big battle though. Don’t think UGA ever got any traction on wright.
Taylor called UGA ready for commit. They didn’t answer. He committed to Tennessee immediately after.

Because then we all go down, stoopid.
Though it would be funny if some MAD principle was holding the SEC together, I’m not sure it is. Multiple SEC schools threw Ole miss under the bus and though not SEC, Clemson has skeletons in their closet and they’ve turned in multiple SEC schools for secondary violations.

obviously because he was never really interested in UGA. what recruits have we won vs Kirby that were heavily interested in both schools with a committable offer to both as well?
So it only counts if the kid is interested? It doesn’t count when the kid is heavily pursued by GA but turns them down to be a Vol? So I guess Ga didn’t really beat us for Tate then or any of the guys in the last class who visited us who were already committed to them? Well dang, not sure we’ve ever lost a head to head battle against them either under Pruitt. Good to know

So it only counts if the kid is interested? It doesn’t count when the kid is heavily pursued by GA but turns them down to be a Vol? So I guess Ga didn’t really beat us for Tate then or any of the guys in the last class who visited us who were already committed to them? Well dang, not sure we’ve ever lost a head to head battle against them either under Pruitt. Good to know

I mean, in my hypothetical, it doesn’t. I wouldn’t consider Nolan Smith a h2h battle, but under your logic, you would.

Sweet Baby Ray's Original BBQ Sauce is the best store bought BBQ sauce you can buy.

*;)

GBO

**I believe we've got Washington in the fold.

If you like your BBQ sauce sweet. Me...not so much. I'll take KC Masterpiece over Sweet Baby Ray's all day/every day.

I have it on good authority (OD)...okay, maybe not so good authority...that Darnell Washington prefers KC Masterpiece as well.

GBO

Reactions: LeBleu
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back