'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price on Swain this morning said Georgia has the momentum right now and hopefully somehow Tennessee can do something the next 2-3 days to wrest it back. Kinda sounded resigned to the thought that he’s going to Georgia, said he’s visited here 6 times and Tennessee has done all they can do, if he comes here he comes here and if he doesn’t he doesn’t.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Darnell Washington is huge for us. Any 5 star is really, but in terms of rankings. With Baron, Whitehead, Joseph, Perry, and Holiday it puts us squarely in 15th on 247, and securing at least a top 20 class most likely. With 2 or 3 more spots left for Feb. With Washington, Baron, Whitehead, Joseph, Perry, and Holiday it puts us all the way up into 8th I believe. Probably securing a top 12-15 class, and also have one spot left in Feb. Either way our class will be from 12-20 in my estimation.

Reactions: norrislakevol
Price on Swain this morning said Georgia has the momentum right now and hopefully somehow Tennessee can do something the next 2-3 days to wrest it back. Kinda sounded resigned to the thought that he’s going to Georgia, said he’s visited here 6 times and Tennessee has done all they can do, if he comes here he comes here and if he doesn’t he doesn’t.
Sounds like he has no clue.

My main reason for hope with DW is that this is playing out similar to HT last year. Casting doubt that UT will sign the big 5* right up until time to sign. Also .. this is playing out just like AV told us it would about 6 months ago.

Reactions: ScooterVol1
My main reason for hope with DW is that this is playing out similar to HT last year. Casting doubt that UT will sign the big 5* right up until time to sign. Also .. this is playing out just like AV told us it would about 6 months ago.
If Gucci says he gone, then I believe we'll sign him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back