'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: As the war room is optimistic, from what I’m hearing this morning, it has occurred to me that the coaches are happy and smiling at the situation. I’m going to try to work every angle that I have starting tomorrow morning, to see if I can get the answer on Darnell and let you all know, if he signed here or not. I can tell you that there is something definitely going on in Knoxville this morning that is positive. I’m going to try and have more later on.

THANKS OD YOU THE MAN

Update: As the war room is optimistic, from what I’m hearing this morning, it has occurred to me that the coaches are happy and smiling at the situation. I’m going to try to work every angle that I have starting tomorrow morning, to see if I can get the answer on Darnell and let you all know, if he signed here or not. I can tell you that there is something definitely going on in Knoxville this morning that is positive. I’m going to try and have more later on.

OD>RUSTY
79F2EC38-B37E-4918-BA71-CCD27F41A3BB.gif

I don’t know what to believe anymore so I’m just going to prepare for heartbreak I guess 😂 I don’t even know who this guy is on this post but hopefully it’s BS

Attachments

• 73788A72-402E-49BF-8570-3A9449D6A7EE.png
    73788A72-402E-49BF-8570-3A9449D6A7EE.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 399
Does anyone think OD could be one of the coach’s 13 year old kids?
No. He isn’t within 5 levels of relationship to anyone in the “War Room.” I don’t think he is trolling, I just think ha is kind of a loner who uses this forum to get people to like him and the sarcasm and jokes go right over his head. It is obvious to anyone who has ever had the privilege to be in or around a program that he isn’t connected. I tried to put him on ignore but somehow it made that whole thread disappear, so now I have to read his nonsense.

No thanks

What does UGA have at QB behind Fromm? Who is gonna be throwing to DW if he goes there?

I've literally not seen one thing from one of the major services that shows we are in play here...this is the 2020 version of Adoree Jackson imo

Reactions: treecejc
If you haven’t looked at the HB thread you might wanna check it out. Lots of rumors going around that UGA is flipping him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back