'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would any of the Volquest guys tell their subscribers it’s over. Drives down traffic to the site. Even if they knew it was 100% over they wouldn’t say it. They are in the business of making money. Not always telling the truth.

So what pill should I take? The upper or the downer?
giphy.gif

source.gif

giphy.gif

This ones over fellas. The staff did everything they could but in the end some guys don’t want to build a team. They wanna go to a team that’s already built. Until we start beating Fl and UGA on the field we won’t be beating them in recruiting.
But i thought we couldn't beat Fla and Ga on the field until we started out recruiting them. This is going to be harder than i thought.

This ones over fellas. The staff did everything they could but in the end some guys don’t want to build a team. They wanna go to a team that’s already built. Until we start beating Fl and UGA on the field we won’t be beating them in recruiting.

We need to worry about being competitive with those teams first. They've destroyed us for 3 straight years now and it's showing on the recruiting trail.

Why would any of the Volquest guys tell their subscribers it’s over. Drives down traffic to the site. Even if they knew it was 100% over they wouldn’t say it. They are in the business of making money. Not always telling the truth.
You're not wrong, but Price saying his confidence level is 7/10, or even 50/50, and then telling UGA mods 100% chance he signs with UGA has the potential to backfire.

Before OD makes up rumors that he knows anything about this recruitment:

“ looks like TN has a good shot. Trust neids.”

After OD decides to make his presence felt:

“100 percent UGA”

Lol go figure.

I’ve been thinking it was UGa anyway as too much national media y’all to ignore it but still find this funny

Mansell is such a UGA homer. Dang he’s annoying
You haven’t seen annoying arrogant homers until you’ve read Clemson boards. Their writers and fans are the most arrogant, so far up their own asses, that I’ve ever seen. Not even Bama or Ohio State come close. It’s wild. When that program takes a downturn at some point in a few years those fans are going to lose their minds.

Guess I've been here long enough to not get too worked up whether or not we get any single recruit. Forest for the trees and all that. I see elite developers on our staff and that is vastly more important in my mind. Now I do enjoy the circus that is recruiting but b!tching and moaning about losing recruiting battles is asinine.

Everyone relax...deep breath and enjoy the ride. Remember these kids get off on creating as much drama as possible which in turn increases other things for them. Be happy knowing I was just given clearance out of 702 a few hours ago.
Bump for everyone freaking out....part of the plan all along

You haven’t seen annoying arrogant homers until you’ve read Clemson boards. Their writers and fans are the most arrogant, so far up their own asses, that I’ve ever seen. Not even Bama or Ohio State come close. It’s wild. When that program takes a downturn at some point in a few years those fans are going to lose their minds.
They’re insufferable

If we get him, that's fantastic. If he goes to UGA, not gonna cry about it. He's one player. He'd be the crown jewel of our class, but it's not like he's gonna elevate us to the next level. The team has to do that as a whole. The only instance I see where one player can do that is if it's a QB. A TE doesn't have that kind of impact.

I'd love for him to pick us, but it's not worth getting too pissed off if he doesn't. We're going to be okay.

They have told subscribers in the past it didn’t look good for a highly rated recruit. For a fan site, they are fairly conservative with their predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back