'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested to hear how this one turns out. @Atlanta VOL has mentioned that he understands why (some reason unknown to the rest of us) there is optimism from the UGA side and that he'll explain why after DW signs with the Vols. He has remained confident on Washington for a while, but not given many details. Hopefully, he's right and we can all enjoy the story of why UGA has seemed so confident heading into this one.

Current mood:
source.gif

Guess I've been here long enough to not get too worked up whether or not we get any single recruit. Forest for the trees and all that. I see elite developers on our staff and that is vastly more important in my mind. Now I do enjoy the circus that is recruiting but b!tching and moaning about losing recruiting battles is asinine.

Update: As the war room is optimistic, from what I’m hearing this morning, it has occurred to me that the coaches are happy and smiling at the situation. I’m going to try to work every angle that I have starting tomorrow morning, to see if I can get the answer on Darnell and let you all know, if he signed here or not. I can tell you that there is something definitely going on in Knoxville this morning that is positive. I’m going to try and have more later on.

Reactions: RockyTop411
Guess I've been here long enough to not get too worked up whether or not we get any single recruit. Forest for the trees and all that. I see elite developers on our staff and that is vastly more important in my mind. Now I do enjoy the circus that is recruiting but b!tching and moaning about losing recruiting battles is asinine.

But this is the substance of the ultimate straw man! The One Recruit to Rule Them All!

Update: As the war room is optimistic, from what I’m hearing this morning, it has occurred to me that the coaches are happy and smiling at the situation. I’m going to try to work every angle that I have starting tomorrow morning, to see if I can get the answer on Darnell and let you all know, if he signed here or not. I can tell you that there is something definitely going on in Knoxville this morning that is positive. I’m going to try and have more later on.
Does anyone think OD could be one of the coach’s 13 year old kids?

I don’t get some of these posters being happy that Washington most likely will go to UGA.

Ya’ll that damn miserable? Pathetic.

Don’t think anyone is happy about it. Just they have seen this before. We don’t win these battles against Kirby. Not yet anyway.

Would love to get this guy, but I seriously doubt we will...He should look at the way we use Pitts and look at the way Georgia "uses" their tight ends...Eh well, hope he LOVES lead blocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back