'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ain't going back and reading all this garbage from the last few pages lol so is Washington no longer coming here I take it?
Nothing has been said in the last 20 pages other than Rusty Mansell at UGA feels good about landing DW. But he has no real intel other than “Buzz”

Also, AV said nothing has changed on his end. But he said it with mysterious ellipses. For an already mysterious figure, the post created more buzz than Rusty has heard.

Vol

Did OD really just run down crazy Uncle Lou's family tree and what they all did for a living or did I misinterpret the last couple of pages ?
Did you notice how much more normal his tone and writing style was when not trying to provide "updates". Just a fairly regular conversation. Interesting.

Funny you say that. The negas complain that the guild of light is an organized group, but I’d say there are just as many of them. The chief difference is that positivity is something to coalesce around, while the darkness only breaks us down.
Seent.

Reactions: gainesvol82
And that's funny.....why?
Because it was somewhat creative. More so than the Viles and it plays into the East TN stereotypes the same way that that inbreeding plays into Bama stereotypes and jorts and mullets play into FLA. I don’t give a crap what they think about East Tn, but it scores more points for creativity than most insults, and it sure beats being known as irrelevant.

Because it was somewhat creative. More so than the Viles and it plays into the East TN stereotypes the same way that that inbreeding plays into Bama stereotypes and jorts and mullets play into FLA. I don’t give a crap what they think about East Tn, but it scores more points for creativity than most insults, and it sure beats being known as irrelevant.
It might have been created for somebody 200 years ago

And that makes this thread even better!
It is very important from a standpoint of getting a top 10, 5 star prospect from the West to come to the hill. Every time you get one it puts you in a better place to get the next one you are in on. Top rated talent wants to play with top rated talent. If we get him the perception will be huge. I also think he will be an incredible player here should he choose the Orange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back