'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atlanta makes it sound like Georgia is playing checkers while we play chess. I hope it's not the other way around.
Yeah, Kirby's track record in recruiting is the opposite, he may have made some questionable calls in games but he's proven to be as shrewd as Ralph's dad from a Christmas Story on the recruiting trail thus far.

He really, really didn't need to type that out, the fact that he did and also doesn't know how to use the edit button doesn't inspire me with confidence.
Haha.
He's always said that he's not tech savvy and he means it lol.
But calm down, terms can mean give them a shot at a position, like Cobb at QB. If it doesn't work, they agree to switch but you have to honor your terms and give them a fair shot.
Just one example, there's several others.

Haha.
But calm down, terms can mean give them a shot at a position, like Cobb at QB. If it doesn't work, they agree to switch but you have to honor your terms and give them a fair shot.
Maybe you're right, but I'm kind of a fan of the old mantra not to write what you can say and don't say what you can nod, lol.

Apologies about the "edit" function comment AV, I forget you non-technological dinosaurs are still out there. 😉

Reactions: chargervol
Haha.
Lol sure that's what he meant.

Uh....because he was replying to me and I wanted to. Anymore questions?

Uh, on both comments. unfrozen’s and Charger’s before it. I didn’t see it either and don’t care that I didn’t. Why take the time to comment on a post, if you didn’t see it or infer that you did or were you just taking an opportunist time to take a shot? Just asking.

And?

They can’t win when it matters.

They can win in the “recruiting battle” in the offseason but it doesn’t lead them into championships.

When it matters? You mean in the National Championship game and the SECCG? Two games we haven't sniffed in 20 years? I'll swap our last two seasons with what they achieved right now. I'm sick of not enjoying any success in Knoxville. Your logic is making you appear more and more foolish my friend.

Thought this would be interesting to share d@mn I hate jawja

Too bad it takes a subpoena in order to get his IP address and also takes an actual crime in order for them to look into him.

Good thing giving money to people isn’t a crime. Lol. Stupid Georgia Fan.

Edit: Also the way money is given to people now is almost completely untraceable.

Read the circles comment.

Lol that guy is definitely not an expert. That’s for sure. What crime would they investigate? Lol tax fraud against the family of the kid is about the only thing I can think of and even that is super hard to prove if it is cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back