'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it matters? You mean in the National Championship game and the SECCG? Two games we haven't sniffed in 20 years? I'll swap our last two seasons with what they achieved right now. I'm sick of not enjoying any success in Knoxville. Your logic is making you appear more and more foolish my friend.

Expect Tennessee isn’t pulling in Top 3 recruiting classes every year.

I bleed was saying AV should say 90%..Which is what AV did say.

But AV also gave like a 60/40 or something on the coaching search and I bleed went after him for a year for being wrong.

"absolutes is the problem" stuff, has been proven to be false.
I could not figure out why you kept making the same typo over and over and then I figured out you were talking about a nega vol lol.

Reactions: chargervol
Uh, on both comments. unfrozen’s and Charger’s before it. I didn’t see it either and don’t care that I didn’t. Why take the time to comment on a post, if you didn’t see it or infer that you did or were you just taking an opportunist time to take a shot? Just asking.
I didn't ask what it was, I just said I didn't see what he said. You people crack me up over how butt hurt you get over challenging him in anyway. Once again this is a message board where people post their OPINIONS. Get over your self buddy.

Thought this would be interesting to share d@mn I hate jawja
giphy.gif

Reactions: unfrozencvmanvol
I didn't ask what it was, I just said I didn't see what he said. You people crack me up over how butt hurt you get over challenging him in anyway. Once again this is a message board where people post their OPINIONS. Get over your self buddy.
I'll say, don't know how old you are but if you don't see it by now, you're probably never going to. Have a good one man.

I know you didn’t ask, I was the one asking. I already knew you didn’t see the original post that charger and unfrozen was commenting on. So I’ll ask again? Why comment on a post that you originally didn’t see? Unless it’s from a certain poster maybe? You’re just cementing the perception that you’ll pounce on anything he posts and hope he’s shown as flawed. All hail to the all mighty opinion! Keep plugging it, buddy. It’ll happen for you one day, 😉

I know you didn’t ask, I was the one asking. I already knew you didn’t see the original post that charger and unfrozen was commenting on. So I’ll ask again? Why comment on a post that you originally didn’t see? Unless it’s from a certain poster maybe? You’re just cementing the perception that you’ll pounce on anything he posts and hope he’s shown as flawed. All hail to the all mighty opinion! Keep plugging it, buddy. It’ll happen for you one day, 😉
I'm glad you think you can read my mind and know my intentions. Here's a clue, you don't. I've said what I wanted to say, y'all dudes are the ones who won't let it go. Have a good night, buddy.

Expect Tennessee isn’t pulling in Top 3 recruiting classes every year.
No we aren't but we better start with 2020 if we expect to close the ever widening gap. UGA has pulled in #3, #1 and #1 the past three seasons. If they land a few more 5 stars they will end up #1 once again. That is just stupid talent on one roster. How can you do that without cheating? My answer is, you cannot......you just cannot.

Too bad it takes a subpoena in order to get his IP address and also takes an actual crime in order for them to look into him.

Good thing giving money to people isn’t a crime. Lol. Stupid Georgia Fan.

Edit: Also the way money is given to people now is almost completely untraceable.

FISA laughs at subpoenas. Can also gather an IP much easier and anyone can. Agree giving money in itself isn't a crime, though their point of reporting "gifts" over an annual threshold is required. But to think any paperboy would open him/herself up to such admittance is silly.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back