'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would imagine things are still the same. AV can only tell us what he hears.

I absolutely believe he hears things, I also absolutely believe kids mislead coaches sometimes. The concerning thing here is that DW has been rumored to be recruiting other kids to Georgia. In any case lots of time till NSD, AG was all Georgia a month or two ago.

gotcha.

i allowed myself to dream a little bit earlier today....

so i went to the 'ol class calculator and plugged in:
Gilbert, Baron, Hardy, Thomas, Jarrett, Smalls, Sewell, Whitehead, beckwith and Grimes.

297 total...good for 3rd nationally...at least for today anyway.
source.gif

@Ron Swanson .... you mean somehting like this??? lol.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Rishvol
I would imagine things are still the same. AV can only tell us what he hears.

I absolutely believe he hears things, I also absolutely believe kids mislead coaches sometimes. The concerning thing here is that DW has been rumored to be recruiting other kids to Georgia. In any case lots of time till NSD, AG was all Georgia a month or two ago.
That's exactly why nobody should post in absolutes. (like 90% chance he comes here) Because when he's wrong he opens himself up for justified criticism.

Reactions: ChiTownVol
That's exactly why nobody should post in absolutes. (like 90% chance he comes here) Because when he's wrong he opens himself up for justified criticism.
If I had to guess that 90% is probably (and I'm just paraphasing here), kid has told the staff that they lead and they're getting the final visit. The 10% could be the kid isn't telling the truth necessarily (or just doesn't necessarily know where he favors) and is recruiting for another team behind the scenes. I could see him shutting down things before that final visit, he could also be an epic troll and be pulling the wool over UGA's eyes but the simpliest answer usually is right. Dawg IMO at least for now.

If I had to guess that 90% is probably (and I'm just paraphasing here), kid has told the staff that they lead and they're getting the final visit. The 10% could be the kid isn't telling the truth necessarily (or just doesn't necessarily know where he favors) and is recruiting for another team behind the scenes. I could see him shutting down things before that final visit, he could also be an epic troll and be pulling the wool over UGA's eyes but the simpliest answer usually is right. Dawg IMO at least for now.
I bleed was saying AV should say 90%..Which is what AV did say.

But AV also gave like a 60/40 or something on the coaching search and I bleed went after him for a year for being wrong.

"absolutes is the problem" stuff, has been proven to be false.

There was a photo of him and some others giving “shhhh” pose, indicating they are silents
Doesn’t matter. Guys commit publicly and decommit later. Even if he is a silent this isn’t over until he signs the papers. Especially with Nieds on him and his scheduled visit to UT in December

Doesn’t matter. Guys commit publicly and decommit later. Even if he is a silent this isn’t over until he signs the papers. Especially with Nieds on him and his scheduled visit to UT in December
This is true. I’d feel much better if his “silent” photo was wearing orange while visiting Neyland

This is true. I’d feel much better if his “silent” photo was wearing orange while visiting Neyland
Sure, but Rogers committed silently to Tn on his visit, even shot a commitment video with VQ, then went home and committed to KY a week later. Silent commit means nothing

I bleed was saying AV should say 90%..Which is what AV did say.

But AV also gave like a 60/40 or something on the coaching search and I bleed went after him for a year for being wrong.

"absolutes is the problem" stuff, has been proven to be false.
He posts in what appear to be absolutes all the time. Not sure what you're saying here.

Lord BowlCut probably saw Arik Gilbert trending towards us and took his offer and added it to what they were already offering DW

People should post the way they want. And you should boil and bristle and stew until 2 am when it’s time for you to retort. 😎

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back