'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atlanta Vol has been proven as a legit insider 300x over and we still have doubters I see.
I'll admit, it's really hard to not think this kid led AV's source astray, everything pointing to Ga.

But...after all this, if he somehow, some way ends up right here, I don't want to read another dang doubting post until AV is old and senile with a 10% accuracy rating haha.

Vols land both Washington and Gilbert
tenor.gif

I'll admit, it's really hard to not think this kid led AV's source astray, everything pointing to Ga.

But...after all this, if he somehow, some way ends up right here, I don't want to read another dang doubting post until AV is old and senile with a 10% accuracy rating haha.
yeah, i was thinking about this a few minutes ago. 2 months ago, it was an absolute certainty that AG was UGA bound and Washington was up in the air and available.

now, it's the opposite.

if nothing else, this falls in the category of "recruiting is fluid" and as such, i'll refrain from making any proclomations about either of these two....except that i hope Bass is right. :)

Especially in the redzone
at his size, i'd almost thinkg you might have to have "special" defense for that kid. you can't put a corner on him, and i'm not sure we have a LB or safety that wouldn't give up 3-4" to this kid.

i'd be tempted to get one of my taller TE's in the game just to run with him. the two kids we got last cycle are both 6'5" or better...and while probabl not as physical as DW is, they can at least...almost....look him in the eye lol.

this kid is a monster and he'd be a nightmare match up.

Reactions: secking
Gilbert is being recruited by Nieds to play receiver at TN. His best friend and QB are already here. He’s a Vol.

People say they don’t want to play together. Okay? Nieds is recruiting Wash and Gilbert to play different positions. Easy sell for them to play together, one at receiver and one at TE. We get Wash’s last visit. He’s a Vol.

Gilbert is being recruited by Nieds to play receiver at TN. His best friend and QB are already here. He’s a Vol.

People say they don’t want to play together. Okay? Nieds is recruiting Wash and Gilbert to play different positions. Easy sell for them to play together, one at receiver and one at TE. We get Wash’s last visit. He’s a Vol.
From reading Washington's quotes about GA being constant, maybe TN let up some when AG seemed to turning from GA. Maybe AG didn't feel as wanted as DW at GA because he was supposed to be a lock. Recruiting is fluid for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back