'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When a kid tells me he is coming...or when he or a family member has accepted our proposed terms...I will post it as absolute...I have to believe them regardless of the fact that I know the rug could get swept out from under us at any moment. And usually when that happens its rare we hear about it directly from the source before hand. So we live with the cards we are dealt. Same goes for what the coaches are told.
Whoever you are. I am thankful for you helping build Tennessee back up to where it is supposed to be. Doing the dirty work so we as fans can enjoy it on saturdays. God bless

Maybe it's simply because your ears perk up, and you go into attack mode every time AV shows up/posts.

It's not disagreeing with opinions that gets responses. It's the need to scream them from a mountain top, so that everyone hears you call out AV, EVERY TIME he posts.

Come on man...we are dealing with info on 17-18 year old kids. Some are flaky, some just like the attention/drama, some just can't tell someone no...whatever the case, folks get fed the info they get. If they come to VN to share it, just take it at face value, discern for yourself what to take from it, and just scroll on to the next post.

God Bless, and Go Vols
He’s very angry...and it gets better when he’s sleepier.

When a kid tells me he is coming...or when he or a family member has accepted our proposed terms...I will post it as absolute...I have to believe them regardless of the fact that I know the rug could get swept out from under us at any moment. And usually when that happens its rare we hear about it directly from the source before hand. So we live with the cards we are dealt. Same goes for what the coaches are told.

You don't owe anyone in the forum an explanation. Keep doing what you do.

Just realize that if the message with your original text has already been replied by another poster, your original text quoted in the reply will not be edited. AFAIK.

Atlanta makes it sound like Georgia is playing checkers while we play chess. I hope it's not the other way around.
If you've got a bunch of Checkers in front of you it would be pretty stupid to start playing chess with them.

Why go to Georgia?

They can’t win with elite talent.

Kind of sad really.

You, I and damn near every Vol I know would give anything to have been where Georgia has been the past two seasons. Hate is one thing but foolishness is another.

Anyway, it's between us and Bama for Gilbert from every site I have read the past few days. Looks like UGA lands DW and Johnson.

I'm sweating this one out, cause it's tough to recruit against Bama even though they couldn't beat Clemson...........with their elite talent. Kind of sad really .

You, I and damn near every Vol I know would give anything to have been where Georgia has been the past two seasons. Hate is one thing but foolishness is another.

Anyway, it's between us and Bama for Gilbert from every site I have read the past few days. Looks like UGA lands DW and Johnson.

I'm sweating this one out, cause it's tough to recruit against Bama even though they couldn't beat Clemson...........with their elite talent. Kind of sad really .

And?

They can’t win when it matters.

They can win in the “recruiting battle” in the offseason but it doesn’t lead them into championships.

Our proposed terms? Lol what does that mean? Nevermind, we should probably keep that off a message board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back