'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the circles comment.

UGA fans’ obsession with Tennessee is fascinating to me. You look on the GQ and our football forum and there are 0 threads about UGA currently on page 1. I have yet to travel over to “The Junkyard” (talk about a name being apropos) and not see at least 1 Tennessee thread.

But then again, this may have something to do with it...

90115449-EDEC-412C-9A46-1137C4A1AD43.jpeg

UGA fans’ obsession with Tennessee is fascinating to me. You look on the GQ and our football forum and there are 0 threads about UGA currently on page 1. I have yet to travel over to “The Junkyard” (talk about a name being apropos) and not see at least 1 Tennessee thread.

But then again, this may have something to do with it...

View attachment 220977
I can't believe we've barfed up the lead that streak gave us in the all-time series. I thought that would never happen. That is why a lot of them hate us though. That 9 game streak is their longest losing streak to any 1 opponent I think.

Their obsession with us pales compared to the mutual obsession Florida and Georgia have with each other right now. If you go to Swamp 247 or Dawgs 247, there are usually 4-5 threads about the other school on the first page. It's almost bammer-barner-esqe.

Yesss! References...there’s hope!
After a while you just have to try to get a tourniquet on it
iu

When I think of Georgia I think of Mark Richt 2.0

Their golden boy is literally no better than the man they ran out of town. If he can’t get them over the hump how long of a leash does he get?

I’m waiting for one of them to prove me wrong.

Funny thing is jawja board just laughing at mr tattle tale
And should be, NCAA doesn’t care what a poster says on a recruiting board, fans say things much worse all the time. Heck, fans @ NCAA all the time on Twitter, don’t think NCAA will send the Calvary, they are too busy protecting their cash cow, men’s basketball.

Going to be very interesting to see how this one plays out. All the insiders in UGA sites and some staff members seem to think that Washington will commit to Georgia while @Atlanta VOL says otherwise. Might be one of those cases where the recruit tells each school what they want to here. Feel like Gilbert is a Vol/Bama battle as of now for sure tho.

Had to scroll a bunch, but just saw the comments from those stupid UGA fans.

They do realize that ATLVol isn't a bag man, right? Way to take his quotes out of context.

Guess it's hard to read when you have a Georgia public school education, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back