NSD will be rough for us.......

Fulmer's last recruiting class was nothing special. The last time he had a losing season he signed a bunch of guys no one wanted most of whom didn't even make it to the Hill. I see no reason he would have done anything special this year in recruiting. Josh Nunes was the first to leave. Many, many more would have followed.

Whew! I'm glad it wasn't actually somebody that I liked...or had even ever heard of for that matter.

Thanks for your service as a Vol player.
But man you sure know how to stir the stink.
Why did you go so far out on the limb like that?
I don't hate CPF but I think he was not getting things done and had to go.
Now that kiffin is coach we have to back him if we are true Vols!

Those types of responses are not surprising from you guys. For those of you that are adults and respect the colors of the volnation, I commend you.

im sorry just cause u played for UT dont mean u know whats going through these young kids minds.a top 20 rec. class looks good too me considering the time they have had to work here,,so if your right,,fine by me,,we move on and get better next year.CPF days of clapping when we turn the ball over is done and im GLAD!!!

I'm still waiting on an explanation of how Fulmer would have righted the ship...

He wouldn't have, our OC was playing musical chairs with the O-line and we'd have recruits fleeing the sinking ship like it was the Titanic. Kiffin and crew brought in some life boats and are trying to save our tails...

Like I said yesterday, I will reveal my identity after tomorrow. I do know that we are going to end up with an average class. If you take the 2005 class, the 2008 class, and this class, we are going to struggle for a couple more years. Numbers don't lie. Coach Fulmer would have never let this happen had he been afforded the opportunity to right the ship.

Is that you Vicky?

So Seth i couldnt find a pic avatar for you on google , this is as close as i can get, sorry...
seth-rogan-blackshirtfro.JPG

Guys.... leave him alone "his nimble fingers enabled kicker Alex Walls to hit a mind-boggling 18 of 20 field goal tries in 2000 and 15 of 20 in 2001."

You probably only know the quarterback, the running back, one wide receiver and Eric Berry. So I don't find it shocking that you've never heard of me. Most football fans only know Go Go Go, and Git em Git em Git em.

hey seth, if you are right about all of this, set up a booth at the o and w game and we will line up and get your autograph.

Judas Priest! This thread deserves to go into the seth reagan memorial faildozer hall of fame!

I knew he was a local walkon holder or deep snapper. And he is getting his info from somebody in the AD, who may or may not know what all is going on in the war room.
Given all that has happened since September, I'd say our class ends up pretty darn good. Not great, but good and I for one will take that this year.

You probably only know the quarterback, the running back, one wide receiver and Eric Berry. So I don't find it shocking that you've never heard of me. Most football fans only know Go Go Go, and Git em Git em Git em.

Real classy bud. You can dig your own grave....
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back