NSD will be rough for us.......

seth, come on man, the ring comment was a joke...lighten up bro. cheer don't fear. build don;t break. encourage don't discourage. love don't hate. we are all vols here...i think tomorrow will be a good day, not a great one, not armageddon either...just a good day in tennessee.

Sorry, you couldn't be more wrong about the ring. And we DONT have 22 people that are truly on our board. Not even close.

not 'we', US-----you hate us. we're not in this together---remember? you and Phil are above us and we're not worthy of the team we pretend to care about. we're the miserable fans that just don't understand the great sacrifice you've made for us. we're these disloyal idiots that know nothing about your great service for the cause.

it's not like you're a war hero. you're just a goofball on the internet who is likely pretending to be an ex-player just to get a rise out of people----my grandfather was shot on the beaches at Normandy. you can STFU if you want to talk about service/loyalty/honor/commitment.

He still hasn't answered how Fulmer was going to right the ship. Weren't we something like 35th last year in recruiting? That's hardly an indicator of a good future, since our player development was lacking anyway.

And two losing seasons in 4 years, blowout losses to Florida and Alabama two years in a row, etc. are indicators of righting the ship?

I can't believe I just read through 16 pages of this :furious3: thread just to find out that the guy who started it is a no-name football player who thinks he knows what's going on.

Instead of flaming me without due justice, think about my thoughts with an open mind. I have donned the jersey and run through the T. I am pretty sure that you my friend have not.

Josh Briscoe? I'll see you in our political science discussion class at 9 am tomorrow.

After that0 im spendin all day watchin kiffs recruits pour in.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I don't care about Seth's opinion's, and if anyone else has any sense then you wouldn't either. Thanks for wearing orange and white. I appreciate it.

You are completely wrong about Fulmer. He lost his crutches (assistant coaches), his focus (not motivated), and his touch (ballancing player respect with friendship).

You made this personal. Don't be suprised how bad you are being attacked. Kiffin and company are gonna do fine, Fulmer is gone, end of story.

P.S. I AM glad that we have not met in a dark alley, you could get seriously hurt. :boxing2:

I can't believe I just read through 16 pages of this :furious3: thread just to find out that the guy who started it is a no-name football player who thinks he knows what's going on.

amen to that. i tried not to say anything but this has got to be the most absurd thread i have ever read on here. seth (if that is indeed who you are), you need to chill out. respect the vols new direction, and give up on the fulmer argument. it's over. i grew up with phil as the coach and i was sad to see him go, but i for one am incredibly excited at what CLK has done so far. he has brought back the energy that CPF lost a long time ago. you may very well be right about our recruiting class (i doubt you are from what i've heard and read on my own), but at least show some respect and support for the VOLS. you've been just as bad as the obnoxious gator/bammer/auburn/uga/etc. trolls that get on here to stir s*!t up. it's pathetic. i respect you're opinion and you're more than welcome to present an opinion in an open forum, but you were asking for everyone to hate you with your stupid little mystery game of who you are. being a former player gives you no more incite than any one of us. especially considering you weren't in a high profile position to make good connections. a lot of us "have connections" and know secret information from "inside sources," but your argument about being a former player was obnoxious and incredibly annoying. unfortunately, i bit and read the entire 16 pages of this worthless garbage, so i guess maybe you won and got what you were going for. congratulations on being a huge tool.

also, i really do hold anyone who has donned the orange and white in the utmost respect until they do something stupid to lose it (see: you). your comments about football fans was both classless and ignorant. i know the majority of the players who see the field and contribute significantly and so does almost every true vol fan i know. hell, my sister (who is a gator, bless her poor misguided soul) knows most of the players on tennessee's roster. without looking it up, i am willing to bet you wouldn't be able to name the backup punter/holder either. go get a life and quit trying to enrage the true fans who are willing to throw their support behind UT, no matter who the coach is. :boxing2:

Ok.....I'll tell you who I am but I won't tell you how I know this information. This is Seth Reagan. I was the holder and backup punter for THE UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE. I was reluctant due to the fact that my own fans have shown the propensity to bash me for simply stating fact about our impending recruiting class. I grew up all Vol and have always told people that I have met around the country how our fans are much classier than the Gators and the toothless Bammers. Well.....you guys are doing a good job of discrediting me on that one.

How anticlimactic...

How do "classy" and referring to our rivals as Gators go together? Stooping to name calling is not classy unless the class you're in is second grade...

And before anyone questions my loyalty, my niece married a gator fan and I won't let him in my house unless its a holiday....but I still send him UT apparel for Xmas and his B-day.

Like I said yesterday, I will reveal my identity after tomorrow. I do know that we are going to end up with an average class. If you take the 2005 class, the 2008 class, and this class, we are going to struggle for a couple more years. Numbers don't lie. Coach Fulmer would have never let this happen had he been afforded the opportunity to right the ship.

You have to be effin kidding me. Please unplug your computer and pour water all over it.

You got to be kidding me...you have NO facts to support your claims. And if you're banking on a Bammer for your recruiting info, then please go check out the Bama site predictions for tomorrow and tell me they're not delusional and I'll laugh in your face. I'm sorry, but I could've walked on to UT and played holder just like you but I decided to go to a smaller school so I could actually say I was a football player. You shouldn't be acting so arrogant like you were a significant contributor for the Orange and White. I'm willing to bet that you're way off tomorrow, and I WILL BE back on here tomorrow unlike you. Well, you might be but you'll probably have a different screen name. Peace.

hahahah I know, although my selection was Jeff Hall - a once considered possibility to be our mystery man.... whew

You got to be kidding me...you have NO facts to support your claims. And if you're banking on a Bammer for your recruiting info, then please go check out the Bama site predictions for tomorrow and tell me they're not delusional and I'll laugh in your face. I'm sorry, but I could've walked on to UT and played holder just like you but I decided to go to a smaller school so I could actually say I was a football player. You shouldn't be acting so arrogant like you were a significant contributor for the Orange and White. I'm willing to bet that you're way off tomorrow, and I WILL BE back on here tomorrow unlike you. Well, you might be but you'll probably have a different screen name. Peace.

very tactful :thumbsup:

Well there's a half hour I can't get back

Yeah, but I forgot about NSD there for a moment. What a great way to pass the time until this morning.

I do agree that many fans do not have a clue, the few fans I talked to yesterday did not even know today was NSD, but the people on here at 3 am on NSD follow the game pretty close.

VN Store

Back