NSD will be rough for us.......

VolBall333

Like I said yesterday, I will reveal my identity after tomorrow. I do know that we are going to end up with an average class. If you take the 2005 class, the 2008 class, and this class, we are going to struggle for a couple more years. Numbers don't lie. Coach Fulmer would have never let this happen had he been afforded the opportunity to right the ship.

blah blah blah blah... give it a REST!

your post are garbage...!

why can't this be added to your rant yesterday!

What does the inside of PF's colon look like?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Instead of flaming me without due justice, think about my thoughts with an open mind. I have donned the jersey and run through the T. I am pretty sure that you my friend have not.

Im on the edge of my seat, almost as good as the unmasking of Kane, or who was in the coffin in Lost.

shipment_of_fail.jpg

Like I said yesterday, I will reveal my identity after tomorrow. I do know that we are going to end up with an average class. If you take the 2005 class, the 2008 class, and this class, we are going to struggle for a couple more years. Numbers don't lie. Coach Fulmer would have never let this happen had he been afforded the opportunity to right the ship.

You should wait til March.

By 'afforded the opportunity', I assume you mean 20 fruitless seasons instead of 10 and only a few more years of being routinely embarrassed on the big stage against real comp?

Sound about right? Can't wait to find out who you are. I'm on the edge of my seat.

Instead of flaming me without due justice, think about my thoughts with an open mind. I have donned the jersey and run through the T. I am pretty sure that you my friend have not.

I have participated in the CWS...

I'm sure I got just as much playing time as a football player at UT than you son...which is exactly zero plays.

Hordes of idiots have run through the T. Your language about giving CPF an opportunity to right the ship says you are one of them.

So you graduated in 92 or so.

Numbers don't lie. Coach Fulmer would have never let this happen had he been afforded the opportunity to right the ship.

Riddle me this Batman, how does one "right" a ship that has sunken to the ocean floor as a heap of debris?

He was given the chance to right the ship in 2008. Recall that in both 05 and 08 we started the season with lofty expectations. Gross underachievement gets you fired in this business.

VN Store

Back