NSD will be rough for us.......

Do you not know that UT players are SCHOLAR athletes?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

The first part of a "student-athlete" is student.

If this clown really did play for PF...then this is exhibit #605,956 proving Mike Hamilton made a tremendous decision.

Kudos Mike...

Just so you know, I have revealed my identity to vol_freak. While you might think I"m a joke, I played more downs of football at this university than all of you combined.

Well, you are wrong on that. I know for a fact one poster on this board is a former player that played a lot.

For Which Team?? I'm sorry to speak negatively to you if you have donned the orange & white, but I just question your motives by coming on the board with such negative information. CPF is the reason we are in this mess now. Is it Lane's fault for having 1 month to right the ship? This downward spiral didn't begin this year....

VolBall333, most people try and keep those type things private. Being a former player doesnt qualify anyone to judge this coaching staff or the recruiting effort, nor does it guarantee access to "inside" information. I am not doubting your identity (a walkon deep snapper or holder), nor even your information, but I do question your motives.
Phil Fulmer "was" a great coach for the University of Tennessee for many years. "Was".
He had his time in the sun, and represented our great university with class, dedication, and, at times, great success. I will forever remember him as the coach that took us to the modern day "next level". But he is gone. And Lane is now our leader. Get behind him or get out of the way.

Last edited:
I said MOST of you combined and I don't really care if you think that I am irrelevant or make dumb predictions. They are actually not predictions, I know for a FACT that everything that I've said will come true tomorrow. PERIOD!!!!

So what if it's an average class? Why should I freak out if a new coach with limited time produces a predictable result?

I said MOST of you combined and I don't really care if you think that I am irrelevant or make dumb predictions. They are actually not predictions, I know for a FACT that everything that I've said will come true tomorrow. PERIOD!!!!

Just make sure to stick around buddy.

First time reading this thread, but why are you "revealing" yourself, and also, why do you have to wait until tomorrow?

I was on the football team for five years and was directly involved in MANY points that were scored.

...and you've been SO successful in life off the football field that you visit internet discussion boards in search of praise and adoration for something that you did long ago? It's time to move on. Nobody here is impressed.

Lance Wheaton had a short temper?

It's not negative, it's realism. I have watched these types of forums for years without joining or posting and I wanted to add a dose of reality. It irked me that everyone thought that these guys were going to come in and be instant juggernauts. Slam me and say what you want, you are slamming one of your own.

Congrats. I know for a fact that you think Fulmer deserved more than 10 years to bring home the SEC title. I need to know no more about you.

VN Store

Back