NSD will be rough for us.......

Im going to go out on a limb and say its going to be Al Gore, after all he did warn us of global warming and Man Bear Pig.

Like I said yesterday, I will reveal my identity after tomorrow. I do know that we are going to end up with an average class. If you take the 2005 class, the 2008 class, and this class, we are going to struggle for a couple more years. Numbers don't lie. Coach Fulmer would have never let this happen had he been afforded the opportunity to right the ship.

:eek:lol:phil already took the Titanic to the ocean floor. He's a terrible coach, and now he's FINALLY gone. Time to celebrate! :dance2:

An average class would be right around 58th or 59th FWIW. Top 20 class is, hopefully, a nobrainer.

Just so you know, I have revealed my identity to vol_freak. While you might think I"m a joke, I played more downs of football at this university than all of you combined.

I argued for a long time that CPF should get an opportunity to right the ship. He did. He got the opportunity... and he failed. He struggled to keep control of his players. He allowed personal loyalties to individual coaches and players to interfere with the good of the team. He even lost his recruiting mojo... not so much the 35th rated class but the number of "great recruits" that were either busts or got busted.

I still like Clawson though I'm in a small minority. I think he'll do well at BGU... but whatever the problem was this year CPF didn't take care of it. He also apparently didn't know how close to the ledge he was walking.

Just so you know, I have revealed my identity to vol_freak. While you might think I"m a joke, I played more downs of football at this university than all of you combined.

So did Travis Henry.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

..and because of that we are to respect your opinion...NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND...your O is like everyones..smelly and needing of a good wipe...

I was on the football team for five years and was directly involved in MANY points that were scored.

And that's supposed to give your asinine and sophomoric comments more value?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Instead of flaming me without due justice, think about my thoughts with an open mind. I have donned the jersey and run through the T. I am pretty sure that you my friend have not.

Dude, I'm thinking that you asked for this.... Anyway, it's now 12:03 and officially 02/04/09 so why not take off the mask?

You are acting like the Dread Pirate Roberts when you can pull off the mask and just be Wesley!!!

why don't you post who you are? As others have said, what's one more day? What is this, amateur hour?

VN Store

Back