NSD will be rough for us.......

Ok.....I'll tell you who I am but I won't tell you how I know this information. This is Seth Reagan. I was the holder and backup punter for THE UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE. I was reluctant due to the fact that my own fans have shown the propensity to bash me for simply stating fact about our impending recruiting class. I grew up all Vol and have always told people that I have met around the country how our fans are much classier than the Gators and the toothless Bammers. Well.....you guys are doing a good job of discrediting me on that one.

Who...?

I should win the pool. I just guessed the wrong holder....
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Ok.....I'll tell you who I am but I won't tell you how I know this information. This is Seth Reagan. I was the holder and backup punter for THE UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE. I was reluctant due to the fact that my own fans have shown the propensity to bash me for simply stating fact about our impending recruiting class. I grew up all Vol and have always told people that I have met around the country how our fans are much classier than the Gators and the toothless Bammers. Well.....you guys are doing a good job of discrediting me on that one.

Seth who???????????????????????????????/:eek:lol:

You started by stating that Fulmer would have gotten this right and called the current staff a failure. You deserved every bit of the attack.

Well let me go on record and say that with the way you are talking you have discredited the hard earned money I have donated.

Just always remember Seth you played for the University of Tennessee...not the University of Fulmer.

Those types of responses are not surprising from you guys. For those of you that are adults and respect the colors of the volnation, I commend you.

So, Seth, you started an inflammatory thread out of love for Phillip Fulmer, and you expect VolNation members to welcome you with open arms? C'mon now.

Will you be back after all is said and done?

1) You're on a message board. Put on the big boy pants.

2) You said Fulmer would right the ship. He had two losing seasons in 4 years. That ship had sunk.

3) Seriously, quit whining.

I'm glad you scored the 2 point conversion, but I don't see how your playing time under Fulmer allows you special insight into what Kiffin's staff is doing.

I don't know what's more exciting this thread or the thought that NSD will be over soon and I can move on with my life again.

Seth, thanks for all you have done for UT, but its tough to convince people that we won't get any of these guys without saying how you know. Im not asking that you do that, but dont expect everyone to believe something that you aren't backing up.

Maybe you are right, but hopefully not.

Those types of responses are not surprising from you guys. For those of you that are adults and respect the colors of the volnation, I commend you.

Get over yourself and think about your message. You're smarter and better informed because you were a player and this staff will fail where Fulmer's would have succeeded. WTH do you expect?

VN Store

Back