Not feeling Real Confident about FL...???

Butch has been gone for 10 months.. can't fix years of bad coaching, creating bad habits, and no proper strength training in 10 months. The physical issues we have are 100% on Butch. Seeing before and after of players from before Pruitt arrived and by end of of fall camp it is obvious we have bulked up. But it will take more than one off season

I agree and would like to add that it takes longer to fix bugs in players mental programming than it does to have the right mental programming in the first place.

Reactions: GRN1926
Will many Vol fans say they will be glad when this season is over after the Florida game?

Let's hear your thoughts Vol fans and VN coaches, sling it all over

1537053194305.gif

Not many positives from today’s performance other than the win. Looked lethargic, uninspired. Lots of mistakes on both sides of the ball. Compare Vandys effort against a very good Notre Dame team. Sorry. 0 and 8 in conference play again this year. UF will be our best shot at a conference win. We just don’t have the horses.

A fumble on the One, fumbled punt, and ONE TD in a quarter and a half against team that ETSU would be
a 2 TD favorite against????

6 Wins, which means at least 3 SEC wins seems pretty far fetched at this point?!?!

no-answer.gif

From my point of view the fumble came out after he was down. Only reason it wasn't reversed was because they had no other camera angle to dispute it. But yeah

CP and staff are in the process of teaching this team how to play winning football. It is tough to watch, but the only way to build a winning program. In a way it seems like UT is coming off a "football" ,death penalty. This us going to take time.

Wow! Some folks can’t ever be satisfied. We have two wins and no way should we have beaten WV, so we are where we should be. Not sure why everyone thinks Fl will beat us, not sure what team they have been watching.

Should UF have beaten us in 2014, 2015 or 2017?

We all knew this season would be extremely tough, but you never are really ready, because of HOPE

At this point, just pray for this team and the coaches.

1537054606997.gif

Reactions: goldenvol
I'm going. I think we can win. A legit chance. We can't have the turnover on the one no doubt.

We have put some good drives together. Our defense looks better. I know it's UTEP, but can only beat who we are playing.
Next week you don't put London or Banks in the game. All carries should go to Chandler or Jordan because they are the best runners and most reliable.

I was at that end zone and it looked completely like a reaching touchdown and he was down when the fumble happened. Agreed he needs to learn not to do that kind of reach.

I watched it at home and I thought it was a TD, but the camera shot was blocked so they didn't over turn it. Em fumbled a different play too I think. Mi mean it happens to the best of them, ute little too frequently with him. He will learn, he's a freshman.

VN Store

Back