Not feeling Real Confident about FL...???

Chilmonty

Obviously, ESPN HATES US!
A fumble on the One, fumbled punt, and ONE TD in a quarter and a half against team that ETSU would be
a 2 TD favorite against????

6 Wins, which means at least 3 SEC wins seems pretty far fetched at this point?!?!

no-answer.gif

Yeah next Saturday (which is always this way with FL) will either be Mardi Gras or a Funeral!!!

I'm going. I think we can win. A legit chance. We can't have the turnover on the one no doubt.

We have put some good drives together. Our defense looks better. I know it's UTEP, but can only beat who we are playing.

We will have to be a pass first team to win. They cannot run block.

Worst O line in the conference. Don't think we win any SEC games. Richmond one of the all time biggest busts.

Reactions: BIGAL27
oh, I feel confident - that we will lose to any team that shows some real passion on the field. Its like our guys are just convinced they are losers, the way they move. No intensity.

The only bright spot to me is that JG seems to be working on his willingness to take off with the ball and run it when receivers are covered. Hopefully that will serve us well later in the year (or maybe next year).

Just because our OL can’t block one of the worst defenses in the history of collegiate football and because we never, ever beat Florida no matter what the circumstances are?

Reactions: albedo33
JG is looking better every game ( growing up ) we still are playing soft , would hate to be in that locker room right now , Georgia is going to Crush us .

In general agree with OP but on a 50 notch belt UTEP is 2 or 3 notches better than ETSU. Whole different subdivision letter and their players bigger on field. ETSU would not be favored. Comparing crap to a turd though I guess

That being said only real positive/improvement I have seen so far oday is less negative plays in running game versus last 2 weeks. 2 yard gains vs 2 yard losses.

Chandler hits holes well. Nice to see him back.

VN Store

Back