Norm Chow endorses Sark for OC

Get used to it as the chances stand Sark is probably the guy. Yulrich was the first choice he turned it down.

If the off the field issues are resolved? How about the on the field issues? Has he even watched a Falcons game this year? He has more weapons than almost anyone and can’t figure out how to use them.

I think the Sark suck-o-meter is higher than the Jim Bob Cooter suck-o-meter.

Thinking they will both be unemployed on Monday.

Dan Harralson is a dope. He's throwing poo at the wall in the hopes that it sticks.
For real. All of his articles seem like a few quotes and a whole lot of wishful opinions with no relevance to the quotes used. Half of what Chow said in those quotes is something you could get from anybody that knows anything about football.

We will know on Monday if we have been waiting on an OC from the NFL. Don’t think Sark is the guy, but could be wrong. If it is NFL, my guess is Kitchens followed by Jim Bob. If not, then no clue unless someone at another bowl game. They don’t seem to be interviewing people right now which seems to point to someone who is still coaching. We really need a top flight QB coach whoever it is

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
Hmm I wonder how many more names can get thrown into the mix for OC. Keep dragging it out Pruitt aight this is getting interesting. We will all know by spring practice he will announce in February.

Who is left that is better than Sark and somewhere within the realm of possibility?
I would interview Cooter, Sark, and Kitchens if they actually were interested in coaching in college. Sark has been crap this year but had a lot of success in the college game.

VN Store

Back