Norm Chow endorses Sark for OC

I'm gonna get blasted for this, but Norm Chow at one time was a very good OC at USC. It just didn't translate to pro football.
It’s the truth. He was a very good OC at one time. And I believe Sarkisian would be a good hire.

Last edited:
Under Sarks guidance, the Falcons offense took a nose dive this past season. Why do you think Sark is so good?
Back off your agenda. I asked a simple question. Some of you people need to go outside and get fresh air now and again for new perspective. 'Xcuse me if I'm not up on the latest bitchfest.
d12.jpg

Back off your agenda. I asked a simple question. Some of you people need to go outside and get fresh air now and again for new perspective. 'Xcuse me if I'm not up on the latest bitchfest.
d12.jpg

Ok. And I just asked a simple question as well. But whatever.

We should be comparing potential hires to someone competent. If it is reasonable to compare them to Larry Scott then I don't want them. If we can't do better then Sark then I have a feeling things will get ugly fast on the hill.

d12.jpg
CJP shouldn't give Sark the time of day. The guy has way more issues off the field to even begin with how bad of an OC he is.

Last edited:
Ok. So how many seasons has he spent as a true college OC? And why are you bringing up Larry Scott?
Cuz Larry Scott is the bottom. You’re doing the interpretive argument thing with the “true college OC” thing. Officially TWO but tack on 7 more since he called plays as HC of both Washington and USC...so 9 seasons and one NC game as a college play caller.

Cuz Larry Scott is the bottom. You’re doing the interpretive argument thing with the “true college OC” thing. Officially TWO but tack on 7 more since he called plays as HC of both Washington and USC...so 9 seasons and one NC game as a college play caller.

So he had Nussmeire for 3 years at Washington but I guess Sark called at the plays. Dont buy it. Its not interpretive argument. Its just a statement. Scott is irrelevant. Think someone like Cheney. Thats a true college OC. A guy who has not been questioned about his history or play calling attributes. Again I ask,what makes Sark so desirable? Because he worked under Saban? Or Carrol?

Who is left that is better than Sark and somewhere within the realm of possibility?

Sark isnt technically available since he is still with the Falcons at the moment. There are many OCs better than Sark. As far as who is available or in the realm of possibility those are a little cloudy. Many times, no assistant coach is available. They get hired away. So I think it all comes down to the right situation for the right guy.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
If the off the field issues are resolved? How about the on the field issues? Has he even watched a Falcons game this year? He has more weapons than almost anyone and can’t figure out how to use them.
Minor detail! Just because the Falcons went from Super Bowl to super-dismal in a cliff-falling second once he took over the offense doesn't mean we shouldn't hire him. Why would we want someone who's good at the job and will lead to points on the scoreboard?

So he had Nussmeire for 3 years at Washington but I guess Sark called at the plays. Dont buy it. Its not interpretive argument. Its just a statement. Scott is irrelevant. Think someone like Cheney. Thats a true college OC. A guy who has not been questioned about his history or play calling attributes. Again I ask,what makes Sark so desirable? Because he worked under Saban? Or Carrol?
Barely worked under Saban...so yeah Carroll. Sark called the plays and Nussmeier helped gameplan...PROVE me wrong. 😉

Minor detail! Just because the Falcons went from Super Bowl to super-dismal in a cliff-falling second once he took over the offense doesn't mean we shouldn't hire him. Why would we want someone who's good at the job and will lead to points on the scoreboard?

Where is the proof that he is good at his job or would lead to him putting points up here at TN?

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Who is left that is better than Sark and somewhere within the realm of possibility?
This is every bit as sound as when people tried to argue we should keep Botch because there wasn't anyone better available. The only way Sark would be the best available OC is if there were a national OC convention in Vegas and in one night they all went the Mike Price route to public shame.

VN Store

Back