Norm Chow endorses Sark for OC

All I needed to see on Sark was the one game he called for Bama, which he single-handedly lost for them with horrifically bad play-calling. "Oh, look, we're running all over them - I know what to do! Let's move away from the run game in favor of the pass. Our quarterback is not very good at the forward pass but I'm sure it will work out fine."

All I needed to see on Sark was the one game he called for Bama, which he single-handedly lost for them with horrifically bad play-calling. "Oh, look, we're running all over them - I know what to do! Let's move away from the run game in favor of the pass. Our quarterback is not very good at the forward pass but I'm sure it will work out fine."
Took a miracle effort for Clemson to win.

Reactions: beneVOLence
So let me see if I understand your logic. A person who makes a claim doesnt have to prove said claim if asked? Instead, someone has to prove the one who made the claim wrong?
But YOU “made a claim” that a line of thinking was “the dumbest thing you’ve ever read” without really being able to refute it. Sark called plays as a HC. Prove me wrong or admit defeat.

Reactions: Behr
But YOU “made a claim” that a line of thinking was “the dumbest thing you’ve ever read” without really being able to refute it. Sark called plays as a HC. Prove me wrong or admit defeat.

Get back to me when you understand how this type of thing works. Oh and please try to use actual reading comprehension next time.

None of us have any idea how he is doing in terms of sobriety. We don’t know if he’s having off-field issues or not. It’s obviously important in terms of vetting him for a job, but there are some ugly and uncalled-for posts flying around.

Frankly, I have no idea how anyone could evaluate someone in relatively early recovery.

Yikes!!! Maybe we should ask John Madden for his opinion...?

Back in ‘98 if you asked John Madden about your offensive problems he would’ve told you to pick the Cowboys and give the ball to #22 on the HB sweep and get out of the way.

Reactions: Zues1

VN Store

Back