No respect from Finebaum today

Haven’t read all the post and I’m not going to slam on Paul (I’m sure that’s been done effectively by now) but it really seems like something is wrong physically and maybe mentally watching him on the Saturday show. I noticed Saturday he seemed really lost several times. Maybe he’s getting to old to be there like Corso but it’s painful to watch. Not trying to be mean because I noticed it Saturday before this stuff.

Reactions: Vol4life2
Wouldn’t that be proof for the theory of deevolution

9780946719495_p0_v1_s1200x630.jpg

Reactions: utchs81
Finebaum is not a Bammer and pulls for his alma mater to win. He's a talk show host and can't be a Vols Homer during his shows. Tebow, McElroy, Rutledge and Spears all love their schools, but aren't full on biast towards them during their shows. Finebaum plays to his audience and it's worked well for him for 20+ yrs.
Finebaum always assumes the politically correct position on any topic. I'm not sure that point of view plays very well in the south but he is popular with Auburn and Alabama fans because of how much time he devotes to talking about their football teams. Paul is actually a very bland, boring and predictable personality.

Reactions: supersmo18
Just now watching Paul Finebaum, he is against Pruitt’s actions toward JG after he fumbled.
Said “no way do you act like some backwoods coach.”
Well, Paul no way do you act like some damn backwoods announcer either. I don’t think JP acted worse than any other coaches I’ve watched on national TV.
His two sidekicks (commentators) that he has tried to defend Pruitt, Paul did not want to hear it, he cut them off.
You still watch that crap he spews? You will never see me watching that Alabama sucker.

I have had SECN since it came out and I have yet to sit there and try to watch one of his shows. I can’t even stand his voice, much less looking at him.

Reactions: allvol123
Jimbo, Saban, Holtz, Bowden, Spurrier, Miles, Majors, Muschamp, Carroll, Stoops.....all coaches I can think off the top of my head I’ve seen do that. Piss on old Satellite dish head.

Jimbo, Saban, Holtz, Bowden, Spurrier, Miles, Majors, Muschamp, Carroll, Stoops.....all coaches I can think off the top of my head I’ve seen do that. Piss on old Satellite dish head.

You still watch that crap he spews? You will never see me watching that Alabama sucker.

No, not usually, but was just curious what other callers were going to say about the incident.
Being retired and sitting at home watching the rain, I thought maybe that would be something better to do.
But no it actually was not.....lol

Just now watching Paul Finebaum, he is against Pruitt’s actions toward JG after he fumbled.
Well, Paul no way do you act like some damn backwoods announcer either. I don’t think JP acted worse than any other coaches I’ve watched on national TV.
His two sidekicks (commentators) that he has tried to defend Pruitt, Paul did not want to hear it, he cut them off.
Just replying to say nice goat.

Reactions: OldVolMan

Is Paul Finebaum the best the SECN could get? I have never liked him and have always thought there are so many better options out there to replace him but PF somehow keeps his job.

Worse yet that "jerk" Paul Finebaum is a UT graduate too. I remember attending a meeting onetime when Phil Fulmer was an assistant coach and some fan was being critical of Finebaum. Fulmer sort of smiled and let the fan finish before telling the fan that Finebaum was a UT graduate.

Dude is a clown. How the heck is he the face of the SEC network? Imo he is an embarrassement to the sec conference. Looks a worm with the shat slung out of him. He must have naked pictures of someone.

I said the same thing in another post. I can't believe Paul Finebaum is the very best the SECN could get to represent them. My gosh, if PF is the best we can get we are hurting cowboys.

Reactions: Zues1
This is full CONTACT football, not tiddly winks. JG is regularly MAULED by opposing defenses and the times he has done something noteworthy, his own team mates do far worse than Pruitt every game. Quit trying to create safe spaces for the hyperventilating crowd.

Well, Well said.

Regardless of who it is, Paul is VERY against coaches putting hands on players. He has said as much before.

VN Store

Back