No respect from Finebaum today

OldVolMan

Just Average Old Timer
Just now watching Paul Finebaum, he is against Pruitt’s actions toward JG after he fumbled.
Said “no way do you act like some backwoods coach.”
Well, Paul no way do you act like some damn backwoods announcer either. I don’t think JP acted worse than any other coaches I’ve watched on national TV.
His two sidekicks (commentators) that he has tried to defend Pruitt, Paul did not want to hear it, he cut them off.

Last edited:
Just now watching Paul Finebaum, he is against Pruitt’s actions toward JG after he fumbled.
Well, Paul no way do you act like some damn backwoods announcer either. I don’t think JP acted worse than any other coaches I’ve watched on national TV.
What about Sabans butt slap?

He is a little pencil neck geek, don't care what he thinks.

His opinion is probably predicated by the fact that the pull on JG's facemask would have snapped Paul's head clean off his neck. Another talking head that I have no use for. I wish Goldberg would have choke-slammed him and shattered him into a million pieces during their stupid little "showdown" on game day.

His two sidekicks (commentators) that he has tried to defend Pruitt, Paul did not want to hear it, he cut them off.
Paul never played football. From the looks of him, he never played anything in school but the clarinet. I didn't play football either, but from speaking to those who did, a brief tug on the face mask is something everyone experiences at some point. It won't scar Jarrett for life.

Oh lawd! If Pawl has turned against us...

Oh wait! Nevermind.

I'm sure he had no problem with the game at all either.

Finebaum is not a Bammer and pulls for his alma mater to win. He's a talk show host and can't be a Vols Homer during his shows. Tebow, McElroy, Rutledge and Spears all love their schools, but aren't full on biast towards them during their shows. Finebaum plays to his audience and it's worked well for him for 20+ yrs.

Let’s go to Jed from East Dothan: “Paaawwwwwwwlll them red lights ‘stracted us and kep Tenn’see in ‘at bawwwll-gaa-muh.”

Paul: Yes, absolutely correct Jed. And also, you can’t argue with Daniel Bituli being flagged and ejected for his dastardly attempt at keeping Jerry Juedy from scoring a touchdown. I think a minimum two-game suspension for Bituli. Minimum.

Yay! If Paul disagrees, then we are doing it correctly.

VN Store

Back