Neyland renovations restarting

They need to start looking for a new stadium site.
Assuming you forgot the blue font, but if not...

gtfo-arigold.gif

Neyland Stadium renovation restarts as Vols football plays road games

It's been a long time coming for this side of the stadium. I'm excited but I bet the ghosts are upset.

It's kinda sad that a part of history is having to go. I was hoping they could have worked around that and made the appearance of all those beams a little more attractive. My Uncle stayed in the dorms there way back in the day. I had an Anthropology lab or something there. It's obviously in bad shape, but still hate to see it go. Are all the bodies/cadavers going to be removed, or are they not touching that area?

Hey guys, the OP can correct me but I think it was a joke that the GHOSTS need to find a new site in the stadium to haunt, not that we need to find a new site to build a new stadium.

Th
Hey guys, the OP can correct me but I think it was a joke that the GHOSTS need to find a new site in the stadium to haunt, not that we need to find a new site to build a new stadium.

The ghosts pushed that wounded duck knuckleball field goal over the crossbar at the end of the Bama game. The more ghosts the better to scare the hell out of opponents.

I don't know how much they will get done this time. The time frame is to be completed by 2026 so they have a lot of time.
You haven’t had to go in the dark and try not falling into the hole and going through your wallet to see what you can sacrifice to use as toilet paper.

I took a job once partly because I was told in the interview I’d get to work on a culvert analysis associated with the renovations. Still disappointed that I never got to work on it

Reactions: orange_glory

VN Store

Back