Neyland renovations restarting

It's kinda sad that a part of history is having to go. I was hoping they could have worked around that and made the appearance of all those beams a little more attractive. My Uncle stayed in the dorms there way back in the day. I had an Anthropology lab or something there. It's obviously in bad shape, but still hate to see it go. Are all the bodies/cadavers going to be removed, or are they not touching that area?
hope the bodies stay one of the coolest things thats not embraced ,some former players from other teams were scared because of this, should be just another thing every team coming in needs to think about!!!!!!!!!

I’m glad the six pack contingent has weighed in on my post. We will have a new stadium in a new location within 15 years. Take your life savings to the cage at the Flamingo and bet it all.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
My Dad actually had to stay in the stadium as a dorm room in the 60s 😂.. it leaked and he had a weird roommate lol..I just remembered seeing my advisor in a little cubby hole over there, I can’t imagine lol
I have a friend who lived there in the seventies. He said there were big rats and one guy kept a rat as a pet. I knew a guy who had a rattlesnake in his room.

I have a friend who lived there in the seventies. He said there were big rats and one guy kept a rat as a pet. I knew a guy who had a rattlesnake in his room.
Does not surprise me at all 😂 I’m going to have to ask him this weekend (my Dad) how he got stuck over there lol.. my mom lived in Strong.. when it was my turn (90s) I lived in Morrill

Reactions: orange_glory
They need to start looking for a new stadium site.

Never happen! One of the most epic and iconic stadiums, because of location, in the country. Engineering and technology can transform this stadium into anything we desire. Add as many single seats with seat backs and arm rests as possible is my vote.

I’m glad the six pack contingent has weighed in on my post. We will have a new stadium in a new location within 15 years. Take your life savings to the cage at the Flamingo and bet it all.
sxv-wtf.gif

I am curious about one thing:

Do these renovations start and stop for reasons not related to money?

The seasons and the weather. Obviously, can't do it in the fall football season. Too bad, because that's a great season for construction. Winter is stop and go because of the bad weather fronts that come and go. Spring and Summer are good save for the occasional storms that roll in. Rain they can usually handle, but winds are a problem, like you see a lot in the winter storms and summer squawls.

VN Store

Back