Netflix

Over the last two years, it's been a struggle to stop my now 16 year old daughter from self-inducing vomit after every meal. I'm divorced and she lives with her mom, who works until 7 and hasn't been able to closely monitor the problem. You are absolutely right. If I've learned anything from this experience, it's that trying to reassure her that she isn't fat does not help. You can't apply the same logic of the average healthy person to someone who has a disorder.
Just saw this. Praying for the best for your daughter.

I'm a big fan of BCS but....come on. Saying its just as good is a stretch but saying its better? Nope.

In terms of quality, I agree with him that BCS is better. Breaking Bad was more entertaining and nothing can touch the high highs of Breaking Bad, but the show also wasn't that great for the first 2 seasons. It took a minute to really fine tune it. BCS is top-tier TV from beginning to end.

Reactions: bignewt
Bo Burnham's new special drops Saturday. Very excited, dude is a comic genius.
ah, that's awesome! didn't know he was coming back after his hiatus. will definitely check it out

I liked his indie film and I like him personally but his comedy is cringe, IMO. IDK, maybe I need to give it another shot.
I'm a bit younger than Bo, so in a sense I grew up watching him some when I was in high school and such. He's always been funny, but lots of it was a bit much and some of it pretty cringy as you mentioned.

But I really loved his last comedy special "make happy" (2016). give it a shot if you haven't already seen it. He still does his goofy stuff, but the material definitely evolved a bit (compared to his younger days) in some parts and some stuff (at the end) was actually pretty deep/revealing

Better Call Saul is better than Breaking Bad. Change my mind.

Also Jupiters Legacy is pretty good, Im enjoying it.

I think an argument can be made. I still lean BB but I don't think it's much of a difference. I think it will be a crime if Odenkirk doesn't get the Emmy.

ah, that's awesome! didn't know he was coming back after his hiatus. will definitely check it out

I'm a bit younger than Bo, so in a sense I grew up watching him some when I was in high school and such. He's always been funny, but lots of it was a bit much and some of it pretty cringy as you mentioned.

But I really loved his last comedy special "make happy" (2016). give it a shot if you haven't already seen it. He still does his goofy stuff, but the material definitely evolved a bit (compared to his younger days) in some parts and some stuff (at the end) was actually pretty deep/revealing

Inside was very very good. Dude is amazing with lighting and showing us behind the curtain. It got a little dark I think the whole thing started getting to him in the end. A must watch.10/10

Inside was very very good. Dude is amazing with lighting and showing us behind the curtain. It got a little dark I think the whole thing started getting to him in the end. A must watch.10/10
good to hear! I plan on watching it at some point today. I am prepping by watching his show from 2013 "zach stone is gonna be famous". I realized the other day that I was going to watch it some years ago and forgot about it

Better Call Saul is better than Breaking Bad. Change my mind.

Also Jupiters Legacy is pretty good, Im enjoying it.
Equally great for different reasons imo. Easter eggs and shared fringe characters benefits BCS. Wonder how it would stand alone without it’s predecessor’s relevance?

good to hear! I plan on watching it at some point today. I am prepping by watching his show from 2013 "zach stone is gonna be famous". I realized the other day that I was going to watch it some years ago and forgot about it
That was a fun show back in the day

Started American Woman and was liking it. It just disappeared and it was a new addition. 🤨

Did a binge of Rangnorak - it was cracking me up at times because they sound just like the characters in Norsemen and I just kept thinking about that show.

Overall it was interesting with a little too much teen angst for my tastes. Also, everyone in Norway seems to be pretty calm at all times.

VN Store

Back