Netflix

Nice. He's on one of the new episodes of Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee that came out today.

And he talks about how he wants to get back into stand up. Was a good one.

They also discussed Bill Cosby. It’s interesting to hear comedians speak on their memories of him. From their early influences to meeting him later.

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
I can buy that had I watched it back when it came out, I'd probably like it more. And I can respect it is the pioneer of the dramas we have now. And I have no issue with the praise Gandolfini and some others got for their acting (though agian, some of the acting is quite bad). But for a show put #1 on so many lists, over other shows that I have watched and love, I think it's overrated.
Crap take

Reactions: bignewt
Breaking bad was only good for two seasons, then it went to crap. The Soprano's was good every season.
That's weird I actually thought it got better and I felt like most BB fans agreed. Out of my favorite "drama" series I thought it was the one that stayed consistently good and didn't have a crap ending. I can't say the same for two of my other favorites Dexter and Game of Thrones.

Reactions: VolsSportsFan
Girls With Balls- This Netflix original had such amazing acting and original ideas. The cinematography was a thing of a beauty. This original piece should no doubt win every award imaginable. The way the scenes came together from the director you know he's the best in the business and had a great since of direction. (All sarcasm for the worst film ever).

That's weird I actually thought it got better and I felt like most BB fans agreed. Out of my favorite "drama" series I thought it was the one that stayed consistently good and didn't have a crap ending. I can't say the same for two of my other favorites Dexter and Game of Thrones.

Because it did.

Basketball or Nothing is really good, but I'm a hoophead and my Dad grew up on the Navajo rez, so I find it especially interesting. TIFWIW

appropriate for all ages

I’m hoping someone can help me with this as I am completely lost right now.

There was a German movie set during WII about a glass building in Switzerland that printed papers for Jews. Does anybody remember the name or what I am talking about? This was on Netflix and I can’t find the name after googling everything I could think of.

I love German subtitle movies that are set in that era. (Downfall, Riphagen, Remembrance, etc.)

I’m hoping someone can help me with this as I am completely lost right now.

There was a German movie set during WII about a glass building in Switzerland that printed papers for Jews. Does anybody remember the name or what I am talking about? This was on Netflix and I can’t find the name after googling everything I could think of.

I love German subtitle movies that are set in that era. (Downfall, Riphagen, Remembrance, etc.)

The Great Escape?

VN Store

Back